Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire Preferred CLI

tag
MrCredit
Established Contributor

Chase Sapphire Preferred CLI

When do you guys recommend asking them for a CLI? I have had the card for four months and put nearly $6,000 thru it, paying in full.

They are one of my lower CLs at $6,000. I know it will be a hard pull, does anyone know where?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
SwiftTone
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Sapphire Preferred CLI

I'd recommend 6 months and call the executive office. I've had them CLI my card at 6 months, from $750 to $4000 with a SP. I would try to build a relationship with whoever picks up. I've built a relationship with Marie in the last 6 months and she has always been very helpful. I will be calling at 12 months to do a PC and CLI again. Good luck!

AMEX: $25,000, CSR: $10,000, Chase Priority Club: $1,500, Freedom: $5000, Freedom Unlimited: $1000, Discover: $21,000, BoA $11,000, WF Cash Wise: $5000

EQ FICO - 753
TU FICO - 755
EX FICO(AMEX) - 766
Message 2 of 3
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Sapphire Preferred CLI

I was approved for a CLI from 5,700 to 18k after having a Chase Freedom for about 4 months. I had to call a backdoor # to speak with a credit analyst since my EX was frozen. It appears they will try to pull the same CR as your original app.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.