cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire Preferred - Do I stand a chance?

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Chase Sapphire Preferred - Do I stand a chance?

@Anonymous wrote:

CSP showed up for me on the pre-qual site.

APPLY... you are golden!

Message 11 of 24
hizzaah
Frequent Contributor

If you think the CSP will be of benefit, go for it! The annual fee is waived the first year so maybe you can change to something else before it hits?
QuickSilver - $20,000 | Amex ED $12,000 | Commence $5,000 | IT $2,200 | Freedom $2,000
Message 12 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

If I were to apply and get denied, has anyone had any success with the reconsideration line? Any major "do's" and "dont's"?

Message 13 of 24
nachoslibres
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

If I were to apply and get denied, has anyone had any success with the reconsideration line? Any major "do's" and "dont's"?

Just be honest.  If you are pre-qualified I highly doubt you will be denied, and if you are and recon tell them that you were prequalified.  I'm sure that would help.

Message 14 of 24
pip3man
Valued Contributor

I get so jealous when I read about folks getting the Chase prequalified offer. Why can't I get one of those smh?! Or could it be because my CR are frozen and I have fraud alerts?? I know for sure I never opted out so that's ruled out.... Anyway OP go for it, the only deal breaker I see is the low income but I believe in miracles Smiley Very Happy

Message 15 of 24
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Why have you not applied yet?!

Message 16 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, I went ahead and did it. No instant approval or denial. Just got the pending application message. Have a feeling it'll end in a denial. We shall see...

Message 17 of 24
CreditPacMan
Established Contributor

Call them NOW! You still have a chance for an approval! 

Current Cards:
Message 18 of 24
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Well, I went ahead and did it. No instant approval or denial. Just got the pending application message. Have a feeling it'll end in a denial. We shall see...

Call Chase: 888-245-0625

I bet you $100 they will tell you they need to transfer you to security and you answer the questions right and they will give you instant approval.

Message 19 of 24
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Call Chase: 888-245-0625

I bet you $100 they will tell you they need to transfer you to security and you answer the questions right and they will give you instant approval.

Call indeed. Chase's pre-qual tool is usually right on. Let us know what happens.

Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.