Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire Preferred prospects

tag
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Chase Sapphire Preferred prospects

@acb5456 wrote:

Smiley Happy So would it be possible to apply by January '14 when all my accounts are over 6 months? Also, my BCE will likely only be at the $3,000 limit so that might be a hindrance correct?

Chase likes to see a history at 5K sorry

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 11 of 17
acb5456
Regular Contributor

Yeah I was thinking about that 5k issue. Well I will hope to bring up my limits over 5k in the mean time! Thanks everyone for your respones!

Chase Sapphire: $10,000 | Amex BCE: $15,000 | BofA Cash Rewards WMC: $15,000 | Discover IT: $15,000

FICO: TU-793 (Discover), EX-805 (Amex), EQ-790
Message 12 of 17
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@acb5456 wrote:

Smiley Happy So would it be possible to apply by January '14 when all my accounts are over 6 months? Also, my BCE will likely only be at the $3,000 limit so that might be a hindrance correct?

The longer the history, the better your chances.  More history enables the lender to fairly evaluate your approval odds and proper CL assignment (given other variables as well).  So, if you are in no hurry, then July 2014 is really but only 11 months away.  Keep in mind you have recently opened a lot of new TLs.

Message 13 of 17
myjourney
Super Contributor

This thread was cover for someone else to app ..Conspiracy I see Smiley Sad

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 14 of 17
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

but if OP can get his BCE to 6K by then (hypothetical scenario), then he should be OK? no?

@myjourney wrote:

@acb5456 wrote:

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 15 of 17
enharu
Super Contributor

@djc1puno wrote:

but if OP can get his BCE to 6K by then (hypothetical scenario), then he should be OK? no?

@myjourney wrote:

@acb5456 wrote:

You don't exactly need a card that already has 5k CL.

It will help, but not necessary.

If you have a CR and income that supports a 5k CL, they will still give it to you.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 16 of 17
myjourney
Super Contributor

@djc1puno wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@acb5456 wrote:

I have seen a few cases the gave someone their 1st 5K line but rare

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.