Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire Preferred

tag
LesWH
Established Contributor

Chase Sapphire Preferred

I saw this card for the first time today.  A friend has one.  It is a beautiful card!  Not worth coming out of the garden for at this point, but a beautiful card nonetheless!!

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
Omri
New Contributor

Re: Chase Sapphire Preferred

Aaaaargh! I'm waiting for mine to come in the mail, and the wait is already torture! Smiley Tongue

Recent FICO scores: TU - 755 (mortgage lender pull)
Message 2 of 20
distantarray
Established Contributor

i personally think they should put real sapphiresinto the card =)

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 3 of 20
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

+1

Message 4 of 20
Epcot
Valued Contributor

I don't think I have seen one yet.

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 5 of 20
ezef3ar
Contributor

I never seen one before I'm really curios Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 20
distantarray
Established Contributor

It's not that great, but maybe it's cause I already have one =)

That is what I want =(

Message 7 of 20
LesWH
Established Contributor

The Sapphire Preferred is much prettier than the Palladium! Maybe it's a woman thing!

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

Message 8 of 20
distantarray
Established Contributor

@LesWH wrote:

The Sapphire Preferred is much prettier than the Palladium! Maybe it's a woman thing!

lol try holding both in your hand and tell me the same =)

Palladium is 4-5 times heavier than the sapphire, it's made out of Palladium and 23k gold it costs $1000+ to make a card, it's nice enough you want to take it and run lol, in person a lot more stunning. and I have a csp

Message 9 of 20
LesWH
Established Contributor

@distantarray wrote:

@LesWH wrote:

lol try holding both in your hand and tell me the same =)

Palladium is 4-5 times heavier than the sapphire, it's made out of Palladium and 23k gold it costs $1000+ to make a card, it's nice enough you want to take it and run lol, in person a lot more stunning. and I have a csp

Is it that heavy to keep you from pulling it out and using it? LOL!  I think the Sapphire is much prettier!  The Palladium carries more prestige, but right now I'm going purely on aesthetics!

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.