Chase Sapphire Preferred

tag
distantarray
Established Contributor

Re: Chase Sapphire Preferred

@LesWH wrote:

@distantarray wrote:

@LesWH wrote:

The Sapphire Preferred is much prettier than the Palladium! Maybe it's a woman thing!

lol try holding both in your hand and tell me the same =)

Palladium is 4-5 times heavier than the sapphire, it's made out of Palladium and 23k gold it costs $1000+ to make a card, it's nice enough you want to take it and run lol, in person a lot more stunning. and I have a csp

Is it that heavy to keep you from pulling it out and using it? LOL!  I think the Sapphire is much prettier!  The Palladium carries more prestige, but right now I'm going purely on aesthetics!

lol wow that's the first time i heard someone say sapphire looked better than palladium, but anyways this is an attractive card in my taste =) cause it shows you what gold diggers look like

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Message 11 of 20
deelove

This is a beautiful card. Some people are complaining that it scratches easily when swiped. I haven't had mine swiped yet, but I would hate for the look to be damaged. This card clearly is sexy and will be noticed when pulled out and handed to people. The pictures of it do it no justice, it most be seen and felt to appreciate. It is almost completely black when viewed from certain angles, with just your name visible. I'm sure most merchants will give it a double take and turn it over and finally say, "cool!"

I Was so impressed that I looked up to see what others had to say.  You get the double takes when you pull out the Amex plat, but the Chase Sapphire  is like driving the new Tesla sedan... People can't help but admire it and wonder what it is before they compliment you on it. 

Message 12 of 20
visorboy1974
Valued Contributor

@deelove wrote:

This is a beautiful card. Some people are complaining that it scratches easily when swiped. I haven't had mine swiped yet, but I would hate for the look to be damaged. 

Typical swipe marks when used.  It's gonna happen eventually unless you use it online only.  

FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Message 13 of 20
KS13
Established Member

I agree this card is beautiful! I want this card very badly but I don't know if they'll decline me or not :-(

Since this is a Visa Signature card, do you have to be a certain age and have certain income to get this card?  

Message 14 of 20
deelove

I just noticed that the card pictured in this post says MasterCard... Mine says Visa Signature.  Didn't know they offered both.

Message 15 of 20
KS13
Established Member

You can apply thru MasterCard's site for the MasterCard version but the Visa Signature is the default option. 

some people have had luck carrying both a MasterCard version of the CSP and a Vias Signature versioN. But YMMV. 

Message 16 of 20
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Lol Im beginning to want this card too... Eeek... Garden garden garden for me!!! Someone got a $29,700 CSP the other day... I can't imagine being instantly approved for that much!!!! :-0
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 17 of 20
chnceit
Valued Contributor

I am using mines heavily and I had it ours than a week, so far a lot of compliments and scratches!

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 18 of 20
ObeyJohnny12
Established Contributor

I want one! Maybe by the end of this year.

I remember when i first saw it, I told the customer "is it heavy because it has a lot of money?".

It's a really nice card though. 

Wells Fargo Secured - 7k
Opensky - 5k
Rebuilding One Day At A Time.
Message 19 of 20
ObeyJohnny12
Established Contributor

@distantarray wrote:

@LesWH wrote:

@distantarray wrote:

@LesWH wrote:

The Sapphire Preferred is much prettier than the Palladium! Maybe it's a woman thing!

lol try holding both in your hand and tell me the same =)

Palladium is 4-5 times heavier than the sapphire, it's made out of Palladium and 23k gold it costs $1000+ to make a card, it's nice enough you want to take it and run lol, in person a lot more stunning. and I have a csp

Is it that heavy to keep you from pulling it out and using it? LOL!  I think the Sapphire is much prettier!  The Palladium carries more prestige, but right now I'm going purely on aesthetics!

lol wow that's the first time i heard someone say sapphire looked better than palladium, but anyways this is an attractive card in my taste =) cause it shows you what gold diggers look like

I should get this for my CapOne image. All it's missing is the Cap Logo on the corner. Haha. 

Wells Fargo Secured - 7k
Opensky - 5k
Rebuilding One Day At A Time.
Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.