Message 11 of 18
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Chase Sapphire Preferred

Message 12 of 18
MissCredit9
Frequent Contributor

Would you mind sharing more about your credit profile for other aspiring CSP'ers out there? Smiley Happy

AMEX PRG NPSL, FIDELITY REWARDS 50K, CHASE SAPPHIRE RESERVE 27K, AMEX DELTA SKYMIES GOLD 25K, CITI DIAMOND PREFERRED 22K, CHASE FREEDOM 20K, CITI DOUBLE CASH 15.5K, BARCLAYCARD REWARDS MASTERCARD 15K, CHASE MARRIOTT PREMIER 5K, CAPITAL ONE SONY CARD 5.75K, CAPITAL ONE QUICKSILVER 3.5K, AMAZON STORECARD 6K, VICTORIAS SECRET 2650, EXPRESS NEXT 1850,Gardening2/17/17.
Message 13 of 18
TheClub
Frequent Contributor

First off, Congratulations!

Prepare yourself for some of the best customer service in the industry.  Be sure to utilize that number on the back of your card for any questions or concerns.  A live representative in the US will pick up every time you call! And they're super down to Earth. Smiley Happy

I've recently had a trip to Mexico were I was charged for an "Xplorer Package" which I was unable to participate in. Tried to negotiate a full refund but was only granted half.  Got home and called my CSP rep, explained the situation and things were addressed immediately. A temporary refund was issued by the time our conversation ended. One month later I received the confirmation that the charge was officially removed!

AMEX Protection w/ Global acceptance and w/o the automated operator and confused reps.

Enjoy!

"When you're fresh meat you kill... and give them something fresher" (Frank Underwood)
Message 14 of 18
HeilFico
Regular Contributor

CONGRATS!!!

Anyone else looking to expedite the CSP should call 800-493-3319. The customer service is absolutely phenominal and they will assist with other Chase products as well. I called a few times with CSP and Freedom related questions. 

Message 15 of 18
affluenter
Valued Member

AMEX Protection w/ Global acceptance and w/o the automated operator and confused reps.

^^^

+100

Message 16 of 18
jennylocha
Regular Contributor

@TheClub wrote:

First off, Congratulations!

Prepare yourself for some of the best customer service in the industry.  Be sure to utilize that number on the back of your card for any questions or concerns.  A live representative in the US will pick up every time you call! And they're super down to Earth. Smiley Happy

I've recently had a trip to Mexico were I was charged for an "Xplorer Package" which I was unable to participate in. Tried to negotiate a full refund but was only granted half.  Got home and called my CSP rep, explained the situation and things were addressed immediately. A temporary refund was issued by the time our conversation ended. One month later I received the confirmation that the charge was officially removed!

Enjoy!

CONGRATULATIONS and welcome to the CSP family! Also, TheClub is right about the customer service, AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!! Love that card!

Current Score: TU 671 / EQ 675 / EX 682
Goal Score: 700 Club Across the board!

Message 17 of 18
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Congrats ! That's awesome Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.