Established Contributor
LesWH

Chase Sapphire Preferred

I saw this card for the first time today.  A friend has one.  It is a beautiful card!  Not worth coming out of the garden for at this point, but a beautiful card nonetheless!!

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014

New Contributor
Omri

Re: Chase Sapphire Preferred

Aaaaargh! I'm waiting for mine to come in the mail, and the wait is already torture! :smileytongue:

Recent FICO scores: TU - 755 (mortgage lender pull)
Established Contributor
distantarray

i personally think they should put real sapphiresinto the card =)

total credit limits $108,400 Credit scores Ex 728 EQ 738 TU 758
Established Contributor
Cadillac-XTS

+1

Valued Contributor
Epcot

I don't think I have seen one yet.

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 809 EX 774 TU 805
App free since 4/11/13
Contributor
ezef3ar

I never seen one before I'm really curios :smileyhappy:
Established Contributor
distantarray

[ Edited ]

It's not that great, but maybe it's cause I already have one =)

That is what I want =(

Established Contributor
LesWH

[ Edited ]

The Sapphire Preferred is much prettier than the Palladium! Maybe it's a woman thing!

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

Established Contributor
distantarray

LesWH wrote:

The Sapphire Preferred is much prettier than the Palladium! Maybe it's a woman thing!

lol try holding both in your hand and tell me the same =)

Palladium is 4-5 times heavier than the sapphire, it's made out of Palladium and 23k gold it costs $1000+ to make a card, it's nice enough you want to take it and run lol, in person a lot more stunning. and I have a csp

Established Contributor
LesWH

distantarray wrote:

LesWH wrote:

lol try holding both in your hand and tell me the same =)

Palladium is 4-5 times heavier than the sapphire, it's made out of Palladium and 23k gold it costs $1000+ to make a card, it's nice enough you want to take it and run lol, in person a lot more stunning. and I have a csp

Is it that heavy to keep you from pulling it out and using it? LOL!  I think the Sapphire is much prettier!  The Palladium carries more prestige, but right now I'm going purely on aesthetics!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+