Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire Preferred

tag
hrdsurfer
New Contributor

Chase Sapphire Preferred

Just got instant approved for 5k line, making it my highest card. I was worried about getting turned down because of too many recent auto loan inqs, but I felt like I was on a role after getting my amex last month. For the amount of traveling, and type of buying that I do, I have a feeling the CSP might become my go to card. 

Bk7 2019 current: Interior FCU 25K SL, Venture x 15k SL, bread cb 9k, Amazon store card 7k mercury 4.5k, c1 plat. 4k
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Chase Sapphire Preferred

Message 2 of 18
Danizzle
New Contributor

Congrats!!! You'll love it! 

All FICO scores as of 9.1.14: Exp 744, Eq 745, TU 764
Goal: 800+ across the board
Message 3 of 18
Omnipotent
Regular Contributor

*Runs to phone to get it expidited*

Message 4 of 18
Gatortrout
Regular Contributor

^lol

Congrats!
Message 5 of 18
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Message 6 of 18
hrdsurfer
New Contributor

holy **bleep**, i can have it expedited? I want those 40k points! I put nearly 2k through my BCE for personal spending in the first month, so I'm thinking 1k/month on the CSP should be no problem. 

Bk7 2019 current: Interior FCU 25K SL, Venture x 15k SL, bread cb 9k, Amazon store card 7k mercury 4.5k, c1 plat. 4k
Message 7 of 18
IcEWoLF
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations of the CSP! Welcome to the CSP family. Smiley Happy

EQ: 768 TU: 769 EXP: 805
Ritz Carlton: 18k
CSP: 7K | Chase Freedom: 5.7K
MERRILL+® VS: 9K | BOA AMEX: 1K
BOA 123: 7K Discover IT: 6K | Discover Chrome 4K | Costco AMEX: 15K | AMEX PRG NPSL | AMEX BCE 15K | Barclay NFL: 4.9K | Citi TYP 7K | Amazon Chase 1.7K | Barclaycard Arrival Plus WEMC 5K | Citi DC 5K | FNBO AMEX 4.8K | CAP 1 QS 10K | U.S. Bank Cash+ VS 5K |U.S. Bank Perks+ VS 6K
Message 8 of 18
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Yes, call and ask them to expedite it

Shaking my head!
Message 9 of 18
hrdsurfer
New Contributor

cool! I didn't know the answer to my own security questions, but things got resolved with fraud prevention, card will be here monday. Super Stoked. 

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.