tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Sapphire Preffered CLI?

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

consolidate limits as in?

What I mean is if you have another Chase card, you can move some of the limit from that card to the CSP or the entire limit from the other card.  

oh i see no i do not have any other chase cards this is my first and maybe my last, i still have my BOA cc that was originally a secured card of $300 and i asked them

for a CLI on a soft pull and they will not budge so instead of wasting the hard pull with them i went ahead and applied for the CSP card witch im glad i did. Just wish

they as genorous as AMEX.

If this is your fitst Chase card that is very impressive for the limit approved.  No, Chase is not as generous as Amex.  If the hardpull does not bother you then I'd say give it a shot to see if you will get an ancrease.

Message 11 of 16
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

They doubled my limit on my freedom. Which I thought was odd because I opened the card to finance a mattress and take advantage of the intro Apr. Well it sat at high utilization for a bit. 4 mos after opening they double the limit. So went from 2k to 4k on it.
BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Mission Lane - 4k (11/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

What I mean is if you have another Chase card, you can move some of the limit from that card to the CSP or the entire limit from the other card.  

oh i see no i do not have any other chase cards this is my first and maybe my last, i still have my BOA cc that was originally a secured card of $300 and i asked them

for a CLI on a soft pull and they will not budge so instead of wasting the hard pull with them i went ahead and applied for the CSP card witch im glad i did. Just wish

If this is your fitst Chase card that is very impressive for the limit approved.  No, Chase is not as generous as Amex.  If the hardpull does not bother you then I'd say give it a shot to see if you will get an ancrease.

thank you and no im currently gardening as i will be going for a house late june/july

started out wit secured BOA $300 than went for Discover IT $1500 now at $3400 than AMEX everyday 5k now at 15k witch i will be asking for 25k come june 12

and CSP 12k once AMEX ups my limit should average my average limit to 10k each card and raise my score Smiley LOL

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Skye12329 wrote:
They doubled my limit on my freedom. Which I thought was odd because I opened the card to finance a mattress and take advantage of the intro Apr. Well it sat at high utilization for a bit. 4 mos after opening they double the limit. So went from 2k to 4k on it.

not bad at all for a double increase on a auto CLI thats pretty sweet thanks

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

thank you and no im currently gardening as i will be going for a house late june/july

started out wit secured BOA $300 than went for Discover IT $1500 now at $3400 than AMEX everyday 5k now at 15k witch i will be asking for 25k come june 12

and CSP 12k once AMEX ups my limit should average my average limit to 10k each card and raise my score Smiley LOL

If you plan on buying a house, then definately cool off as Chase will be HP for a CLI.  That is a very impressive profile and very good job really.  Welcome to MYFICO.

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

If you plan on buying a house, then definately cool off as Chase will be HP for a CLI.  That is a very impressive profile and very good job really.  Welcome to MYFICO.

thank you

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.