Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire Reserve AF

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Sapphire Reserve AF

So I applied for the CSR when the application link was leaked, and was approved. Some have stated that their AF was on their bill within a week or 2. I on the other hand have had my first statement posted, and well into my second and still have yet to see the $450 fee. Has this been the case with anyone else? I'm going to hit the spend for the 100k UR pts this month and if I get them, I really don't want to raise any flags about not getting charged the AF. Just want to see if this is the case with others as well.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
darwin_wins
Established Contributor

Re: Chase Sapphire Reserve AF

From what I have been reading, people who applied through the leaked version didn't see the AF but they also didn't see their 100K UR after the spend. I am going to guess and say that if one calls in for those 100K UR points and see that AF hasn't hit, they will see AF and then see their points. This is all speculation on my side so don't quote me on this if the results are different
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just an update. Before the second billing cycle closed, they posted my AF and upon closing I recieved my 100k bonus. As stated, I used the leaked link to sign up a week early but I also never contacted Chase to be sure I was going to get the bonus. Some info for those that used the same link I did to apply.

Message 3 of 5
driftless
Valued Contributor

My AF hit right before my second statement posted as well.
CSR | Amex Platinum | EDP | QS (2)
Amex Blue Business Plus
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the data points. I always thought it was on the first statement.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.