Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire Reserve *App Links Currently Dead*

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Sapphire Reserve: Application Live

Offer Unavailable

The information you requested is no longer available.

That was quick Smiley Happy

Message 21 of 182
ddemari
Super Contributor

That was quick! I did apply via the chase.com app with the bonus and got the 30 day message on the status line.
Message 22 of 182
adelphi_sky
Frequent Contributor

Well damn. I was going to app it. lol  Guess not. Hope that window wasn't a freebie and anyone who applied with resaonable credit got approved. That would be a gut punch. :-)

Message 23 of 182
Anonymous
Not applicable

yes, it is a visa infinite. 

i also called chase and they said i do indeed get the 100k UR points after spending 4k

Message 24 of 182
Anonymous
Not applicable

so i called back to double check 

and was told since i received a bonus from CSP within the last 2yrs, i wont receive the bonus for the CSR Smiley Sad(

hopefully that is invalid info

Message 25 of 182
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Link is dead and appears not under 5/24 rule from what I read so far.. Link got linked earlier than they wanted while they probably were testing out website/page and some people got through with approvals.  One I saw did include the 100k UR's..

Message 26 of 182
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

so i called back to double check 

and was told since i received a bonus from CSP within the last 2yrs, i wont receive the bonus for the CSR Smiley Sad(

hopefully that is invalid info

Wonder if they are considered different products.. I would think so, but who knows.  I hope the ones that got it and already have the CSP get the 100k UR's.  I will be watching this closely over next few weeks.

Message 27 of 182
baller4life
Super Contributor

Guys no worries. If you don't want to wait till the official launch, you can go to a branch now and app per Chase csr.
Message 28 of 182
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh wow they're not giving the bonus to those with a CSP?
Message 29 of 182
ddemari
Super Contributor

interesting, I did get a CSP in November 2014 but I didnt get the bonus because I didnt spend enough on the tail end of an app spree. 

Message 30 of 182
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.