Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire Reserve - Your Offers?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Sapphire Reserve - Your Offers?

Anybody get this to show up in their offers yet?  Or they not budging on that yet?

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

Re: Chase Sapphire Reserve - Your Offers?

@Anonymous wrote:

Anybody get this to show up in their offers yet?  Or they not budging on that yet?

are you talking about any special offer in particular. I still get standard 4000 spend for 50k 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

The 'your offers' to bypass 5/24

Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wait?!  Is that a thing? I'd really like that to be a thing!  If that's a thing I'd jump the garden wall so fast it'll make your head spin. Smiley Very Happy

Alas, I don't believe it is...  Also I may have seen an isolated case or two of that happening with a CSP.  If I can find the link I'll post it.

Message 4 of 14
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

I have had the green checkmark offer for both FREEDOM and CSR for about 2+ mos now but have refused to take the bite. Maybe mid-2018.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Wait?!  Is that a thing? I'd really like that to be a thing!  If that's a thing I'd jump the garden wall so fast it'll make your head spin. Smiley Very Happy

Alas, I don't believe it is...  Also I may have seen an isolated case or two of that happening with a CSP.  If I can find the link I'll post it.

Yes, I got my CSP that way. Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditInspired wrote:
I have had the green checkmark offer for both FREEDOM and CSR for about 2+ mos now but have refused to take the bite. Maybe mid-2018.

That is fantastic Smiley Very Happy  I wasn't sure they started doing it.  I'll just keep an eye out every month.  Definitely will be my fav card to get but not willing to forgo bonus points from a product change.

Message 7 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@WaveRider:  Do you currently have a Sapphire card (Regular or Preferred?)

They changed the rules so that you cannot possess more than ONE sapphire product at a time.  So you'd have to PC the existing card to a freedom, app for the new card, and the move your points back.

Chase is really trying hard to make things difficult.

Also, someone more knowledgeable than I can probably answer this:  does the bonus wait timer apply to the entire sapphire product set or can you get a CSR bonus within 2 years of a CSP?

Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ahh!  I have the Sapphire Preferred, maybe that's why it hasn't shown up.  Got it earlier this year so I figured it's been plenty of time.

Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Answered my own question: https://thepointsguy.com/2017/08/chase-limiting-sapphire-signups/

Quote: Going forward, you’ll need to wait 24 months after receiving a Sapphire sign-up bonus before signing up for a new Sapphire card.

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.