Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire Reserve real application link is now live

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Sapphire Reserve real application link is now live

https://applynow.chase.com/FlexAppWeb/renderApp.do?CELL=6227&SPID=FL3P&PROMO=DF01

I applied immiediately and got the expected:

Thanks for applying.

We need to review your application a little longer.

We'll let you know our decision in writing as soon as we can. If we approve your application, you'll receive your card in the mail in 7-10 business days. Please don't resubmit your application.

Thanks for choosing Chase Sapphire ReserveSM.

Message 1 of 261
260 REPLIES 260
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Re: Chase Sapphire Reserve real application link is now live

Unfortunately it's looking like 5/24 is definitely in force so if you are over 5/24 may not want to waste a pull.

Message 2 of 261
Anonymous
Not applicable

@kdm31091 wrote:

Unfortunately it's looking like 5/24 is definitely in force so if you are over 5/24 may not want to waste a pull.

Very possibly. I don't mind being a guinnea pig since my EX has so many recent INQs and I don't plan on applying for anything that I actually need for over 2 years. Watching reddit it 1 person says they were approved 'at' 5/24 applying online but that of course doesn't mean anything yet.

Good luck to anyone who braves the application!

Message 3 of 261
kdm31091
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@kdm31091 wrote:

Very possibly. I don't mind being a guinnea pig since my EX has so many recent INQs and I don't plan on applying for anything that I actually need for over 2 years. Watching reddit it 1 person says they were approved 'at' 5/24 applying online but that of course doesn't mean anything yet.

Good luck to anyone who braves the application!

Good luck, never know until you try

Message 4 of 261
ecxpa
Valued Contributor

is the 100K bonus associated with this link

Message 5 of 261
pip3man
Valued Contributor

found this interesting language on the terms & conditions of the CSR and wondering if it might be an indirect reference to 5/24 and churning.

"Chase cardmembers currently receiving promotional pricing, or Chase cardmembers with a history of only using their current or prior Chase card for promotional pricing offers, are not eligible for a second Chase credit card with promotional pricing."

Message 6 of 261
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ecxpa wrote:

is the 100K bonus associated with this link

I believe this is the live version of that leaked link from last week. Wouldn't hurt to call Chase and make sure the bonus is applied just to be safe.

Message 7 of 261
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't get too excited all at once, everyone - remember that myfico members have broken things before in all of the excitement, and you won't want to do that this time! Smiley Happy

Good luck to those who apply! 

Message 8 of 261
kdm31091
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Don't get too excited all at once, everyone - remember that myfico members have broken things before in all of the excitement, and you won't want to do that this time! Smiley Happy

Good luck to those who apply! 

I think the stampede will be tempered a bit because people are seeing (at least on reddit) that the card is under 5/24. That means for most of us, not much point in applying

Message 9 of 261
ecxpa
Valued Contributor

I apped anyway and got the "we need to review your application a little longer"..........more than likely denied due to 5/24......but  that's the way it is.  

Message 10 of 261
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.