Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire Reserve real application link is now live

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Sapphire Reserve real application link is now live

android01 wrote

Actually, the Palladium will be replaced by the JP Morgan Reserve.  Chase Private Clients need not apply.  Rumor has it that only JPM private clients will recieve this, and you have to be invited.  It sure looks like the Palladium, but it's not.

https://www.chase.com/card-benefits/jpmreserve/travel

It looks like the CPR is competing with AMEX Platinum and the JPMR is competing with AMEX Black.

Oh wow, thanks. You're the first person I've read clarify this. Good stuff. If I'm not mistaken, CPC requires $250k with Chase, and JPM is over seven figures. Well, that would indeed be quite exclusive if they don't even let CPC's get their paws on that card, which seems to be essentially the CSR in one helluva nicer body.

Message 201 of 261
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

android01 wrote

Actually, the Palladium will be replaced by the JP Morgan Reserve.  Chase Private Clients need not apply.  Rumor has it that only JPM private clients will recieve this, and you have to be invited.  It sure looks like the Palladium, but it's not.

It looks like the CPR is competing with AMEX Platinum and the JPMR is competing with AMEX Black.

Oh wow, thanks. You're the first person I've read clarify this. Good stuff. If I'm not mistaken, CPC requires $250k with Chase, and JPM is over seven figures. Well, that would indeed be quite exclusive if they don't even let CPC's get their paws on that card, which seems to be essentially the CSR in one helluva nicer body.

Probably deserves its own thread - apparently the JP Morgan Reserve includes full United Club benefits, which means no need to pay $450 for the United Club if you quality for the JPM card plus you get the benefit of 3X on travel and dining, though if they don't open it up to CPC's you apparently need $10m in investible assets with JPM private bank.

Message 202 of 261
android01
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

android01 wrote

Probably deserves its own thread - apparently the JP Morgan Reserve includes full United Club benefits, which means no need to pay $450 for the United Club if you quality for the JPM card plus you get the benefit of 3X on travel and dining, though if they don't open it up to CPC's you apparently need $10m in investible assets with JPM private bank.

The JPMR is also rumored to be a hidden trade line.  I LOVE hidden trade lines..... I have a JPM Select card which is hidden as well.  I'm expecting the CSR to report to the CRA's, unfortunately. 

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 203 of 261
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Weird that the sapphire reserve and the JPM reserve both utilize visa infinite concierge, and the Ritz uses JPM Premier Concierge.
Message 204 of 261
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tons of good info here! Thanks for sharing folks!
Message 205 of 261
JaeJae12
Frequent Contributor

my CSR came today in ups envolope , no fancy packaging for me just a plain white envolope with the card inside and terms
Smiley Sad

BCE- 50 k-BOA 123 100k -Freedom unlimited-95k- Citi DC- 200k-CSR 175k
Garden mode

Message 206 of 261
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JaeJae12 wrote:
my CSR came today in ups envolope , no fancy packaging for me just a plain white envolope with the card inside and terms
Smiley Sad

Not that it helps but that is how my Amex Plat charge arrived. Smiley Surprised

Message 207 of 261
elim
Senior Contributor

@JaeJae12 wrote:
Smiley Sad

Probably so many App's, they are sending them in whatever they have.  I would make sure it swipes as good as the one in the pretty blue box.

Message 208 of 261
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Is this new language on the CSR application?  (I know we have discussed the next paragraph as not being new, but don't recall seeing this!)

Chase cardmembers who currently have or have had a Chase credit card in any Rewards Program associated with this offer, may not be eligible for a second Chase credit card in the same Rewards Program

Is the "Rewards Program" CSR, or is it UR?

Message 209 of 261
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I asked this question on the thread yesterday, but unfortunately it was caught up in the stampede and nobody answered it...so I'll ask again and hopefully have better luck:

I just got my CSP two months ago exactly...and wrapped up my spending requirement for 50K bonus points this weekend. What's the chance this messes with my eligibility for the 100K bonus on CSR, or even the likelyhood of being approved?

Just to follow up on my own question...I went ahead and applied today, and recieved instant approval with a SL of $25k...I was probably right at 5/24 or possibly 4/24 depending on how they classify accounts, and my new CSP had a zero balance, and no other accounts with Chase. Now gotta go start chipping away at that $4k spend!

Message 210 of 261
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.