Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire Story.

tag
Nightfallx
New Contributor

Re: Chase Sapphire Story.

i do have 5k on the sapphire. and i also have a discover more card now. 4 approvals in one week all prime cards.

in my wallet:
Amex Zync : NPSL (main card always pif)
Discover More: 6,500$ (no balance)
Chase Sapphire : 5000.00$ (no balance)
Citi Thank You Card backed by Amex 8,200$ (no balance)
Amex Blue Cash 21,000$
Best Buy Store Card : 5,700$ (I'm a nerd so used a lot)
Message 11 of 14
babymixer
Regular Contributor

Congrats, that's fantastic!

What does your scores and reports look like if you don't mind sharing.  I'm interested in these cards as well...

cc's copy
Message 12 of 14
tntexans72
Valued Contributor

@Nightfallx wrote:

i do have 5k on the sapphire. and i also have a discover more card now. 4 approvals in one week all prime cards.

The 4 approvals - what did they all pulled for you?

That is fantastic....if you can get 5k on sapphire, I would imagine your AAoA is about 2.5 - 4 yrs, no baddies and less than 1 hard inquiry on your EQ in the L6 months?

Fico about 715ish ??

So you closed the Slate? Why didn't you keep it open? You took a hard hit and because your starting CL was low, we now know it's low cause you had no BT...maybe down the road, you can get a nice CLI by calling them and telling them you want a BT to your Slate and need a CLI. Regardless open or closed...it's going to stay on your CRs for 10yrs.

Message 13 of 14
Nightfallx
New Contributor

She said I could have one or the other since it was such a new account it's cool it doesn't bother me
in my wallet:
Amex Zync : NPSL (main card always pif)
Discover More: 6,500$ (no balance)
Chase Sapphire : 5000.00$ (no balance)
Citi Thank You Card backed by Amex 8,200$ (no balance)
Amex Blue Cash 21,000$
Best Buy Store Card : 5,700$ (I'm a nerd so used a lot)
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.