Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire World Elite MasterCard

tag
quest208
Frequent Contributor

Re: Chase Sapphire World Elite MasterCard

um....how does one qualify for this world elite card? i know im far from it, but cant hurt to dream a bit.

i guess more importantly what are the income requirements

TU08 762
NFCU Visa Signature $20,000, Citi Prestige $15,500, USAA Mastercard $11,000, American Express Platinum, Barclays American Express $4700, Best Buy Mastercard $400, Orchard/Capital One $700
Message 21 of 24
moonman
Frequent Contributor

I see on Citi's website that the Mastercard version of the Dividend card is not offered but is now Visa or do they switch back and forth.

Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

There's a dividend Amex too but I don't think it's something you apply for. They just send it randomly lol. Linked to the same account.
Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I was just on the phone with citi customer service speaking to an actual American lol. She told me that all of the dividend world elite cards are going to be converted to Citi Thank you Preferred world elite sometime next year but couldn't tell me the date that mine would be. All of the world elite benefits would continue to apply, there would also be some additional travel related benefits... she mentioned something about door to door foreign currency delivery and a few other things. Apparently the card will still carry the same foreign transaction fee though and the only way to circumvent that would be to upgrade to premier. The current preferred doesn't have priority pass or anything like that so they're either adding a new tier or they already have some accounts with those features. Anyway, I was surprised when she told me that but it's apparently marked on my account for a change sometime next year.  

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.