Moderator Emeritus
webhopper

Re: Chase Sapphire

CreditScholar wrote:

I have to agree with the others who recommended the Citi Forward. Given your income and that the majority of your spending is on dining, it's the best option out there. Cards with even moderate AFs and a small dining multiplier won't be worth your while.

I've heard a lot of good reviews on Citi Forward, and it seems like the reward catagories are pretty fitting for the out and about sort of crowd.

Starting Score: 08/29/2011 TU 671 EQ 674
Current Score: TU 754 EQ 694 EX 697
Wallet: NFCU Visa Sig 25k, Amex Lowes 22k, NavCheck 15k, Amex PRG, Amex Zync, Discover It 13.5k, Amazon Visa 5k
Platinum Spade Garden Club Member: App Free since 1/1/13. No more apps til who knows when?
MyFICO Fitness Goal: 800s Club!

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Regular Contributor
cmthomas06

webhopper wrote:

CreditScholar wrote:

I have to agree with the others who recommended the Citi Forward. Given your income and that the majority of your spending is on dining, it's the best option out there. Cards with even moderate AFs and a small dining multiplier won't be worth your while.

I've heard a lot of good reviews on Citi Forward, and it seems like the reward catagories are pretty fitting for the out and about sort of crowd.

Yeah, I just read up on the perks and I like them a lot! I just hate the card design... its horrid. 

Ex 752 (Amex) Tu 758 (Walmart) Eq 703
Goal: 750+ on all
Current Cards: Cap1 Cash Back; Chase Freedom; Chase Amazon; Citi Thank You; Citi Forward; Discover iT; Amex Zync; GE WalMart; BoA 3-2-1
Valued Contributor
CreditScholar

cmthomas06 wrote:

webhopper wrote:

CreditScholar wrote:

Yeah, I just read up on the perks and I like them a lot! I just hate the card design... its horrid. 

It is really ugly, but I think the moral here is functionality > asthetics. I'd rather have an ugly card plus extra money in my pocket than a beautiful card that doesn't do what I need.

FICOs: EX: 826, EQ: 817, TU: 810
Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL
Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank American Airlines Executive World Elite MasterCard - $22,500 CL
J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+