Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sapphire

tag
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Chase Sapphire

@CreditScholar wrote:

I have to agree with the others who recommended the Citi Forward. Given your income and that the majority of your spending is on dining, it's the best option out there. Cards with even moderate AFs and a small dining multiplier won't be worth your while.

I've heard a lot of good reviews on Citi Forward, and it seems like the reward catagories are pretty fitting for the out and about sort of crowd.

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 11 of 13
cmthomas06
Regular Contributor

@webhopper wrote:

@CreditScholar wrote:

I have to agree with the others who recommended the Citi Forward. Given your income and that the majority of your spending is on dining, it's the best option out there. Cards with even moderate AFs and a small dining multiplier won't be worth your while.

I've heard a lot of good reviews on Citi Forward, and it seems like the reward catagories are pretty fitting for the out and about sort of crowd.

Yeah, I just read up on the perks and I like them a lot! I just hate the card design... its horrid. 

Ex 752 (Amex) Tu 758 (Walmart) Eq 703
Goal: 750+ on all
Current Cards: Cap1 Cash Back; Chase Freedom; Chase Amazon; Citi Thank You; Citi Forward; Discover iT; Amex Zync; GE WalMart; BoA 3-2-1
Message 12 of 13
CreditScholar
Valued Contributor

@cmthomas06 wrote:

@webhopper wrote:

@CreditScholar wrote:

Yeah, I just read up on the perks and I like them a lot! I just hate the card design... its horrid. 

It is really ugly, but I think the moral here is functionality > asthetics. I'd rather have an ugly card plus extra money in my pocket than a beautiful card that doesn't do what I need.

EX 798, EQ 789, TU 784
American Express Platinum (NPSL) || Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Barclays American Airlines Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard - $20,000 CL || Chase IHG Rewards World Mastercard - $25,000 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL || Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank Hilton Reserve Visa Signature - $20,000 CL || J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.