Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Sign Up Bonus??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Sign Up Bonus??

I had applied for the card on 3-31-2017, and have a current balance of $972.89. I have made the following payment amounts in this order:

$800.00 - April 11th

$1,050 - April 13th

$1,300 - May 12th (first statement balance was roughly $1,225, paid a little extra just because)

The first two payments were in the middle of my first statement cycle, and a statement had not posted yet. Could that have "excluded" those purchases from eligibility because I don't have statement balances adding up to the $4,000? That's the only reason I can think of as to why it doesn't show the 50,000 UR on the "Earning on Next Statement" totals. When adding my current balance with my previous payment amounts (as they were paying down the balance to keep util low), I come up with the following math:

972.89 + 800 + 1050 + 1300 = $4,122.89

Am I adding something incorrectly somewhere? Or should I be showing the 50,000 UR "Earned on Next Statement"?

My most recent transaction was done on May 13th and according to Chase website it says the transaction officially posted to my account on May 14th. Have I just not given it enough time possibly? I felt like my 5,000 for adding an AU was instantaneously added to the "next statement" totals, but I could be wrong.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
iced
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Sign Up Bonus??

I don't recall if I saw the bonus added in the future points awarded or not, though I wasn't checking it with any frequency. Once the statement cut and the any points I earned the previous statement updated in my UR account, the bonus points showed up.

Give it a bit of time.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

90 days is 90 days. If you charge the card 4k  on your account on day 89 it still counts. Blatantly in the offer details "allow 6 to 8 weeks for bonus points to post to your account."

Message 3 of 4
noobody
Established Contributor

When or how much you made payment has nothing to do with bonus earning.
After you cross the finish line and charge has been POSTED, you will see UR earning for next statement.
Might take couple extra days for points to be "generated", just be patient.
EX819 1HP|TU797 1HP| EQ(Fico8 BankCard)841
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.