Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Slate Denied. Options?

tag
Shock
Established Contributor

Re: Chase Slate Denied. Options?

@newUser0 wrote:

Hey Shock. Are you willing to transfer some CL from SW to your slate? Then you can probably ask them in this direction and take what ever they can lend you at this time and get a CLI later down the road.

I am open to doing this. but the idea was to get a line of credit going, pay it off, then transfer the line to my SW or Freedom.

But lets say I do transfer from the SW 3k worth..when it comes time to close the Slate, will i get the full 3k back, or 2500?

photo myfico_zpsd00088cb.jpg
Message 11 of 16
Shock
Established Contributor

any recommendations?

@KennyRS wrote:

Good FICO scores or not, with a thinnish file and multiple new accounts and a brand new one from Chase this past month equals deny.... :-/

Message 12 of 16
Shock
Established Contributor

EX 744 EQ 695 AAOA 1 year

Message 13 of 16
Shock
Established Contributor

Help anybody? one of the bankers at Chase told me once that a special reconsideration can be done if your checking account with them contains 10k or more..

Message 14 of 16
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@Shock wrote:

any recommendations?

@KennyRS wrote:

Good FICO scores or not, with a thinnish file and multiple new accounts and a brand new one from Chase this past month equals deny.... :-/

I'm not sure what you're looking for. My recommendation is to garden. Wish I could help you more.

Message 15 of 16
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Shock wrote:

Help anybody? one of the bankers at Chase told me once that a special reconsideration can be done if your checking account with them contains 10k or more..

who are you talking to.... the only place you need to call is the backdoor directly with a credit analyst because they can make recons on the spot or move CL and opent he new account... it's so simple.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.