Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Slate EX FICO Dashboard = Awesome Sauce

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Slate EX FICO Dashboard = Awesome Sauce

I think chase has already taken enough of my time over this matter (actually now that I think of it, it was probably less than five mins total all I did was write 3 sms) I'm just gonna go app for the ink plus and they can give me 60k ur points that way Smiley Wink
Message 181 of 219
jsucool76
Super Contributor

As far as the EO thing goes, I (before I had my ritz card) have called the regular CS # on multiple occasions and been connected directly to the JPM/Chase Executive office. No asking for escalation or anything. 

Message 182 of 219
Anonymous
Not applicable

Quick Update: Dashboard changes for May are now visible Smiley Happy Score is dated 05/02 so it does take awhile longer to show up on the website compared to my Discover and Barclay score updates.

But at least its working! Now I know theres about a two week lag time for the future, no biggie.
Message 183 of 219
jsucool76
Super Contributor

I'm still showing 4/04
Message 184 of 219
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jsucool76 wrote:
I'm still showing 4/04

Me too. 

Message 185 of 219
Anonymous
Not applicable

i want it!!!! 

Message 186 of 219
JSS3
Valued Contributor

Mine has updated as of 5/2. Score stayed the same since new apps/account. Suprising.
Message 187 of 219
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JSS3 wrote:
Mine has updated as of 5/2. Score stayed the same since new apps/account. Suprising.

My score stayed the same too but I expected that. The new accounts for me didn't report until around 5/6 or so. Probably won't see those changes until June. Util, inqs and everything else updated correctly. New inqs don't seem to change my EX score one way or the other anymore.

Message 188 of 219
Turbobuick
Established Contributor

@kdm31091 wrote:

I didn't mean "it won't be available" in that sense. Of course the number itself won't disappear. What I mean is that they will stop accepting calls from every Peter, Paul and Mary that calls them. A Slate cardholder is not a RC/PD customer (I know there are people on here who have both, but I'm just saying).

I understand trying to get things done. I think sometimes people need to be more patient. Contrary to popular belief, you can call a CSR and even speak to their supervisor and get a case opened the same exact way without hassling the "executives" who likely are dealing with completely seperate issues. The EO or executive JPM lines don't exist as magic wands to fix everything that goes wrong. They should not be relied on as such. You should be exhausting all other avenues first. That's just my opinion. Now yes, certain lenders do not empower their CSRs to do very much (i.e Capital One) but I do think people need to have more patience. This is a glitch and will be sorted out probably without ANYONE calling anyone!

Just something to think about. Moving on from that, I do agree that when speaking to an "ordinary" CSR they should be willing to admit that the FICO rollout has had hiccups.

If the CSR would just say, "if you don't see the dashboard in 60 days, let us know", then it's easy to wait. Instead, they say, "you should get your new card and see it by the 15th". When you call on the 18th, they say the 20th, etc etc etc. The CSR's are inviting more calls by giving dates that are at worst fictional and at best merely hopeful.

Message 189 of 219
JSS3
Valued Contributor

When the old accounts were upgraded for the Fico, did you get a new expiration date and security code?

Message 190 of 219
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.