Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Slate EX FICO Dashboard = Awesome Sauce

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Slate EX FICO Dashboard = Awesome Sauce

Just noticed it says the update was from 04/01. Didn't apply for the card until 04/03 so maybe it updates on the 1st of every month instead of with each statement? Maybe....I'll check it around that time and see if its updated again. Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 219
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Just noticed it says the update was from 04/01. Didn't apply for the card until 04/03 so maybe it updates on the 1st of every month instead of with each statement? Maybe....I'll check it around that time and see if its updated again. Smiley Happy

Maybe a SP from the Hyatt?

Message 12 of 219
Anonymous
Not applicable

@chalupaman wrote:

Nice and fancy but still not enough for me to actually ever want a Slate.

Understandable. Personally, I prefer this over paying myFICO for scores I feel I should be getting freely anyway. This is the only purpose this card serves for me and saving me $24.95 a month is worth it.

Message 13 of 219
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MstrPTato wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Think I applied for that on 03/28. But anything is possible! I'm afraid if I call them then whoever answers will be just as clueless as I am so I'll wait it out Smiley LOL

Edit: Checked my EX report. Last SP from Chase was 03/21 so don't think thats it.

Message 14 of 219
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the pics! Makes me wish I apped for the Slate for my BT card instead of the Bankamericard.
Message 15 of 219
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@MstrPTato wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Think I applied for that on 03/28. But anything is possible! I'm afraid if I call them then whoever answers will be just as clueless as I am so I'll wait it out Smiley LOL

haha...good idea.

Message 16 of 219
barthooper
Frequent Contributor

Very nice. I don't have any need for balance transfers but maybe this will expand to other Chase cards at some point? I plan to get the Freedom near the end of the year.

Quicksilver - 16k | Discover It - 34k | Citi DC - $21k | Chase Amazon - 8k | Chase Reserve - 19.5k | Chase Preferred - 5k | EX FICO (Discover CSC) 788
Message 17 of 219
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's what I was just thinking @barthooper. Wish it was on a different product, but I've got it, so I guess I'll keep it.
Message 18 of 219
Anonymous
Not applicable

@barthooper wrote:

Very nice. I don't have any need for balance transfers but maybe this will expand to other Chase cards at some point? I plan to get the Freedom near the end of the year.

I hope so Smiley Happy Maybe if enough people call or message them about it then that will influence the decision to make it available with all their cards. But since Slate has very little value for most (including myself, don't need a BT at all) I don't see it happening anytime soon. This is likely their way of enticing people to actually keep the card long term.

Message 19 of 219
ddemari
Super Contributor

I still can't get the chase slate fico to happen for me. i clicked the links, got to the page saying lets see your fico, then relanded on login screen. oh well it will happen eventually. it definitely looks like the nicest interface of cc free fico's. 

Message 20 of 219
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.