Did you mean: 

Chase Slate EX FICO Dashboard = Awesome Sauce

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Slate EX FICO Dashboard = Awesome Sauce

@Anonymous wrote:
I sent them inquiry with Twitter. This what I got
It appears that your account was opened before this benefit was available. I will submit a request to have your Chase Slate card upgraded to the newer version. I will also monitor the account and notify you once the change has been made.
Will wait and see what happen. However, does that mean it's a new credit application with credit check etc?

We've seen this from a few other people. They're just PCing you to another Slate. 

Message 61 of 219
Anonymous
Not applicable

It looks like it
Message 62 of 219
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 63 of 219
kdm31091
Super Contributor

The dashboard looks awesome. Unfortunately, an EX FICO is not enough to make me want a card that is otherwise relatively useless unless you need a BT. I prefer a card with longer term benefits and rewards vs one good promo use and then not much to offer.

Nonetheless, for those that have/benefit from it, I'm glad Chase finally gave the Slate something to offer other than the BT/0% thing.

Message 64 of 219
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dealing with them is so frustrating. Just a simple answer yes or no and if no why? End of story
Message 65 of 219
kdm31091
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Dealing with them is so frustrating. Just a simple answer yes or no and if no why? End of story

Not to derail the thread but I do agree. As much as Chase does have some excellent products I don't find them easy to deal with. They do not give CLIs without a HP (ok, very very very rarely they do), they don't reduce APRs period, they just don't seem interested in working with people as their credit improves. Instead, your "solution" is to open a new card (which can't be the same as the old, so you have to want a different product), move the limits around, etc. Not a real solution, it's a kind of half ass solution and Chase should be more flexible with working with people IMO.

Chase is great if you want a product they offer and you do not care about your CL ever growing or the APR moving down. If that's your situation, they have good products. For those who prefer a more flexible lender who adapts to your credit improvements (such as Discover, who does reduce APR and does do SP CLIs), Chase is not the one, at least not in my experience.

Message 66 of 219
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can anyone of you fine gentlemen and ladies to reflect on the process of upgrading slate card to slate with fico dashboard?
Did anyone had to go through this long tedious process?
Does it considered as new card or is it the same card?
I mean are they gonna do HP again as am planing to dominate a car soon and trying to maintain good credit. Any insight into the process would be greatly appreciated
Message 67 of 219
fedxboy
Established Contributor

Just submitted a sm for them to upgrade my old slate to the new slate with fico =-=  thank you!~

(7/23/16) AMEX FICO EX 728, (6/20/16) Discover FICO TU 747, (7/24/16) Barclays FICO 750 (TC Lines $400+K) AAoA= 4.3 yrs
Message 68 of 219
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 69 of 219
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Can anyone of you fine gentlemen and ladies to reflect on the process of upgrading slate card to slate with fico dashboard?
Did anyone had to go through this long tedious process?
Does it considered as new card or is it the same card?
I mean are they gonna do HP again as am planing to dominate a car soon and trying to maintain good credit. Any insight into the process would be greatly appreciated

I think my post on the previous page of this thread is pretty detailed. Still no access as of this morning.

Message 70 of 219
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.