Did you mean: 

Chase Slate Message about Fico Scores

tag
dobirdsmommy
Established Contributor

Chase Slate Message about Fico Scores

Dear dobirdsmommy
Thank you for contacting Chase about unable to view the
FICO scores. We welcome every opportunity to serve you.

In order to view the FICO scores, you will need to change
your current account to Chase Slate with credit score.

Please review the following information before we process
your request.

- All enrolled features on the account will be retained.

- Any promotional balances attached to the old account
will transfer to your new account based on the terms of
the original promotion.

- Your FICO Credit Score is for your educational purposes
and based on data from Experian. It may be different from
other credit scores used by Chase and other lenders in
making credit decisions. This information is available
online to active, primary cardmembers only at Chase.com
provided Experian has sufficient credit history in a
credit file for FICO to generate a score.

- If you have previously been excluded from receiving
solicitations, you will continue to be excluded going
forward.

- Please note that, your expiration date and signature
panel code will change. If you have automatic charges
billed to this account, you will want to inform those
merchants of the new expiration date once you receive your
new card.

If you wish to continue with this request, please reply
using the Secure Message Center. We're not able to process
your request unless we receive your confirmation.

If you have any further questions, please reply using the
Secure Message Center.

building since 2011 Wallet:ME: Walmart 3k;Barclays Rewards 10k, Venture 18k; Slate 5k; Freedom 10k; overstock 4.8k, SGV2.5k; WEMC 20k 1.5 Rewards, Gamestop 1.2k, Fingerhut 3k; 2 NMAC Leases , VS 1.75k, BH 1.62k, Express 1.6k, Avenue 1.75k, JCrew 5k, HSN 1.47k, Torrid 1.55k, Roamans 1.4k, Jessica London 1.54k, kings direct 1.7k, Buckle 1.4k, WW 1.65k, ........ baddies:Fed Tax Lien
DH: 1750 capital one fh 2000, AU - VS, BH, HSN, WEMC, SPGV. Freedom, Slate, Venture, Barclays
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Strogen
Frequent Contributor

Re: Chase Slate Message about Fico Scores

And whats the context for this? 

Did you not have a chase slate card and expect a score?

807 TU FICO Score 8.
Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Word is that they've been withholding FICO scores from people who had the old Slate. You need to be converted to the new Slate to get the score & dashboard.

Makes little, if any sense, but that seems to be the pattern exhibited on the board.

Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Word is that they've been withholding FICO scores from people who had the old Slate. You need to be converted to the new Slate to get the score & dashboard.

Makes little, if any sense, but that seems to be the pattern exhibited on the board.

I agree.. Why not switch them all over to the new slate without customers requesting it?  Chase is baffling sometimes..

Message 4 of 16
dobirdsmommy
Established Contributor

@Strogen wrote:

And whats the context for this? 

Did you not have a chase slate card and expect a score?

I have a Slate card.  I just dont see my score so I inquired.

Thats the context for this

building since 2011 Wallet:ME: Walmart 3k;Barclays Rewards 10k, Venture 18k; Slate 5k; Freedom 10k; overstock 4.8k, SGV2.5k; WEMC 20k 1.5 Rewards, Gamestop 1.2k, Fingerhut 3k; 2 NMAC Leases , VS 1.75k, BH 1.62k, Express 1.6k, Avenue 1.75k, JCrew 5k, HSN 1.47k, Torrid 1.55k, Roamans 1.4k, Jessica London 1.54k, kings direct 1.7k, Buckle 1.4k, WW 1.65k, ........ baddies:Fed Tax Lien
DH: 1750 capital one fh 2000, AU - VS, BH, HSN, WEMC, SPGV. Freedom, Slate, Venture, Barclays
Message 5 of 16
dobirdsmommy
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Correct.. If you have an older Slate card you need to physically request the new card and ok them to make the changes to your account

Message 6 of 16
dobirdsmommy
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I agree.. Why not switch them all over to the new slate without customers requesting it?  Chase is baffling sometimes..

That is why I wrote to them. Why not just switch it over for those of us who have had the card awhile now to just get our scores?

Message 7 of 16
codimom
Frequent Contributor

@dobirdsmommy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

That is why I wrote to them. Why not just switch it over for those of us who have had the card awhile now to just get our scores?

probably for the same reason they won't PC my slate into anything else!  I honestly don't remember but i think it was a WAMU card first.  No love that card. the only thing they've ever offered me is they reduced my interest rate a while back.  Since if I use it I PIF, that made little difference.

Back in the garden!
App free since 23Oct2012 reset to 27Aug13 and reset again 4nov13
Message 8 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called in last week to request a new card (the horizontal one). The rep told me on the phone that all slate owners will eventually get the free score. However, older slate owners must opt in and sign up for it on the right hand side of their chase sign once it's rolled out.

i got the new card in the mail couple days ago, it's the same old card but with the chip. Still no score today yet so I sent them a SM. I want my free score Smiley Very Happy I hope it will be available soon.

Message 9 of 16
jsucool76
Super Contributor

I had my card "upgraded" to include the option, but it kicks back an error if I try to open the credit dashboard. 

CSR Told me april 15th is the big day when it "should" work for everyone. 

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.