Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Slate "Blink" $25 Credit

tag
android01
Valued Contributor

Chase Slate "Blink" $25 Credit

If you have a Chase Slate card, you can use the "blink" feature at various locations to get a $25 statement credit.  Go to Blink to see where you can do this.  Blink is the deal where you don't need to swipe your card at checkout, just hold it if front of the terminal.  You use it five times between February 15th and April 30th and get the $25 credit.  I pulled my Slate card out of the sock drawer ( Chase and I do not get along) and I charged up $1.49 for a diet coke at BP, $2.07 for a yard stick at Home Depot, $8.00 for a prescription copay at CVS, a $.99 happy meal at Mickey D's, and another $1.49 diet coke at BP again.  

Grand Total: $14.04

The card has now been put back into its rightful place in the sock drawer, and I'll wait to see when the $25 credit hits my account.  I don't use this card except charging something small every now and then to keep it open, so I'll expect a check from them for $10.96 since I won't be using it to take advantage of the credit.  They better send me that check.  I will dispute strenuously if they don't!!  Smiley Tongue Smiley Surprised

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
jason10
New Contributor

Re: Chase Slate "Blink" $25 Credit

I don't see anything about the $25 statement credit on the Blink site. Do you have a direct link to the offer? Also, does it work with other Chase cards like the Freedom Visa. I actually just did a PC from the Slate to the Freedom for the 5% categories.

Message 2 of 4
vish1
Valued Contributor

@jason10 wrote:

I don't see anything about the $25 statement credit on the Blink site. Do you have a direct link to the offer? Also, does it work with other Chase cards like the Freedom Visa. I actually just did a PC from the Slate to the Freedom for the 5% categories.

+1

I cant find anything about the $25 statement credit either.

Citi Hilton Reserve 22.3K | Citi Thank You 8.2K | CSP 15.5K | Chase Freedom 10K | Chase BA 15K | Chase United 8.5K | Chase Marriott 5K | Discover IT 9K | Club Carlson 13K | Amex SPG 20K | BofA Cash Rewards 11K | BofA Cash Rewards 50K
Message 3 of 4
android01
Valued Contributor

@vish1 wrote:

@jason10 wrote:

+1

I cant find anything about the $25 statement credit either.

It was a mailer I received last week.  The mailer indicates it is for Slate cards only, and was very specific.  It's multicolor and expensive looking and could have easily been mistaken for junk mail.  I noticed it because "Slate" was prominent in the return address location.   Sorry for the confusion, I went to the website address (in the mailer) to find out how "blink" worked, and to look and see what other vendors have "blink" style terminals.  Best buy was one of them as well.  I didn't see the offer on the website either, which I found odd.

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.