Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Southwest Airline Rewards Card

tag
marty56
Super Contributor

Re: Chase Southwest Airline Rewards Card

Southwest is great.  The only way to fly to New York form San Antonio and still under $230 RT.

I was thinking about apping to them sine I just me autoloan but Iwill wait till next year when all the INQs (except the autoloan)  falloff my CR and I only have one account that is under 1 year oid.
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 11 of 17
spo

I just applied and was approved for only 7K.  Was hoping for more.  They pulled TU.  Not sure what my TU real fico is but my equifax if 798.  100K annual household.  

Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 13 of 17
tntexans72
Valued Contributor

@spo wrote:

I just applied and was approved for only 7K.  Was hoping for more.  They pulled TU.  Not sure what my TU real fico is but my equifax if 798.  100K annual household.  

What state are you in and what was your TU score?

I think or read somewhere your score has to be 740 to get this card.

Message 14 of 17
spo

I am in Illinois.  I am not sure what my TU fico is but I know my equifax is 798.

ETA:  Assume my TU is somewhere close to there.

Message 15 of 17
tntexans72
Valued Contributor

@spo wrote:

I am in Illinois.  I am not sure what my TU fico is but I know my equifax is 798.

ETA:  Assume my TU is somewhere close to there.

If your EQ is 798, I would think your TU would be in the 800-810 range.

My guess was right, plus, Chase doesn't like inquiries either. Well done, enjoy your card.

BTW...nice CR you got there.

Message 16 of 17
spo

Thanks.  Was only a few years ago it was low 600's.  Education is key to a great credit score.  This board has helped a lot!

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.