Established Member
Akinzo

Chase Southwest Airlines Rewards Visa !

My scores are 686 - Experian, 656 - Transunion, 600 - Equifax (One collection about to fall off) and I live in TN. I need a southwest credit card as I travel with them weekly btw TN and the east coast for work and I know I have been missing out on alot of their rewards. Does anyone know what CRA Chase pulls for this card and what scores they look for?

My CC balances are $0, and have 5 credit cards reporting with no lates in the past 2yrs and 1 charge off from 2yrs ago. Income over $100K...Also what card can I apply for that would give me a pretty high credit line? Can only do one card app as I will be doing a home pre-qual in June and my agents advised I get the card now if I need it.

I would be glad to get some responses on this?
Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

Re: Chase Southwest Airlines Rewards Visa !

[ Edited ]
Chase is hard, not sure if 2 years is long enough with them under there new credit guidelines.

Message Edited by Creditaddict on 05-06-2008 11:35 AM
Fico Scores: EQ- 653 Cap1., TU 696 Walmart, EX 695 Chase (11-05-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
65 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Contributor
jp_dlp

Re: Chase Southwest Airlines Rewards Visa !

I have that card, good rewards program especially with southwest as you mentioned you fly regularly though it has AF if im not mistaken $59 but request to be waived after good payment history.. I would suggest you get it with your EXP at 686.. They always pull experian here in CA hard as well as CLI request but mostly been very accommodating..

I would suggest calling in for the application as you can explain if they see that collection on your CR.. Goodluck...
Current Fico Score
EX: 660 EQ: 680 TR: 690

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}