Did you mean: 

Chase Southwest - INSANE signup bonus for CA residents

tag
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Chase Southwest - INSANE signup bonus for CA residents

@Anonymous wrote:

No denying they have great customer service but a lot of people like myself can't stand that you cant select a seat ahead of time.

This is my main issue with SW flights especially since I have to take a connecting flight just to reach the Dallas hub and the local airport can be a PITA at times. Depending on where I'm going I rather just fly United.

Message 21 of 26
yowhatimean
Contributor

I just signed up for this deal. Initially got the 30 day message yesterday. Then I called this morning and it was changed to a 7-10 day message. I got worried so i called them this afternoon. I got transferred to the verification department where they asked me for my cell number, social, name and address. I provided them with that info and they put me on a brief hold then told me I was approved for a 30k CL. I was in complete shock. But yea make my first purchase then get the CP, not sure if I should hold off til next year to do the 40k points plus 70k more needed to get another CP that would be good through 2019 though. That's a lot of money to spend lol.

Message 22 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Your MF honorary sister here is a CA resident 🤣🤣🤣!
Message 23 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@yowhatimean wrote:

I just signed up for this deal. Initially got the 30 day message yesterday. Then I called this morning and it was changed to a 7-10 day message. I got worried so i called them this afternoon. I got transferred to the verification department where they asked me for my cell number, social, name and address. I provided them with that info and they put me on a brief hold then told me I was approved for a 30k CL. I was in complete shock. But yea make my first purchase then get the CP, not sure if I should hold off til next year to do the 40k points plus 70k more needed to get another CP that would be good through 2019 though. That's a lot of money to spend lol.

Congratulations! Do you mind sharing what scores this card may be approving for?  Thank you!

Received a mailer today, but it doesn’t say pre-approved. Jidt Invitation Number and Offer Code.

😁

Message 24 of 26
acciofirebolt
Contributor

I wish I'm under 5/24 so I can apply for the card Smiley Sad the companion pass would come in handy when I'm travelling with my sibling. My friend applied when the offer first came out and got approved, she's using the pass for a vacation next month.

Message 25 of 26
yowhatimean
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@yowhatimean wrote:

Congratulations! Do you mind sharing what scores this card may be approving for?  Thank you!

Received a mailer today, but it doesn’t say pre-approved. Jidt Invitation Number and Offer Code.

😁

My scores are in the 780’s. But they dropped into the 770’s after I was approved. 

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.