Did you mean: 

Chase Southwest RR 50K Offer?

tag
vpae
Established Contributor

Re: Chase Southwest RR 50K Offer?

@newUser0 wrote:

Wise decision.

The think that I like with this card is that, it get's annual bonus points that pretty much pays the AF back and 2 points on SWA, which is good for domestic travel.

Ultimate one, is this counts towards companion pass. So Make sure, you plan all these, whenever you apply.

Had a look at your cards. Awesome collections. 

I think chase gave you pretty much good CL already and approval will not be a problem for you. 

About Amex 3X Going from 18K to 3X? That would be wonderful

Thanks!

And definitely. Might need the business RR card as well to get anywhere near close to 110,000. I'll have to work with my fiance and figure out something, might have to transfer some from Hyatt and UR->Hyatt-> to make it work. If I can't figure out a reasonable plan thou, I might just toss the idea. But if I can manage to do it in 2015, I think I get 2016 as well!

As far as Amex 3X from 18K, I may consider asking for it. I know I won't get it but I will put exactly what is on my tax return last year so if they want a 4506T from me, I might do it. But hopefully they'll just counter offer me something in the 25-35 range. At this point it's just silly. I don't need any of this credit, it's almost time to close some smaller, useless cards and go for few, higher CL cards instead.

12/19/19 06/11/20 07/02/20
Total CL: $708,900. Largest CL: Amex Bonvoy Brilliant $70K. Apple Card $40K. Chase Ritz Carlton $35K. Mouseover for individual CLs
Message 31 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.