Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Southwest - Request more CL

tag
QueenBeeOC
Regular Contributor

Chase Southwest - Request more CL

So I got an increase of $2K brining my card to $9K. I would like my limit to be an even $10K and we're taking a big vacation and would love the added flexability. Does anyone know if I can ask Chase for a $1K increase and would it be a SP? 

Southwest: $9k - Discover It $1,900 - Amazon $2,900 - CAP1 - $1,500 - QuickSilver (FKA Orchard) - $900 - J. Crew $1K - LOFT $1K - Nordstroms $1K - Amex BCE - $3,000
Scores: Credit Karma 687, Credit Sesame 660- EQ 643 - EX 665 (from Amex)- TQ 655 Lender Pull: 693

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
john398
Senior Contributor

Re: Chase Southwest - Request more CL

@QueenBeeOC wrote:

So I got an increase of $2K brining my card to $9K. I would like my limit to be an even $10K and we're taking a big vacation and would love the added flexability. Does anyone know if I can ask Chase for a $1K increase and would it be a SP? 

it will moire than like likely be a HP, if theres another chase card you like, you could apply for that one, than move over some of the CL, assuming they give you a high limit

Message 2 of 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Chase Southwest - Request more CL

@QueenBeeOC wrote:

If your sigi line is your current line up then Chase tripled your highest CL... Might take that and be quite for a little bit. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.