Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Starbucks Card CLI

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Chase Starbucks Card CLI

Called and asked for CLI on my Chase Starbucks card. I asked for $5k CL, but they increased the CLI from $4300 to $4800.

I asked for the product change to Saphire and CSR said this card does not qualify for product change and I need to apply for Saphire if I need that card.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Re: Chase Starbucks Card CLI

Concord you are a brave man calling Chase for a 700 Dollar CLI.
Message 2 of 13
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

@Red1Blue wrote:

Called and asked for CLI on my Chase Starbucks card. I asked for $5k CL, but they increased the CLI from $4300 to $4800.

I asked for the product change to Saphire and CSR said this card does not qualify for product change and I need to apply for Saphire if I need that card.

Don't you feel like a man trying to go up the down escalator?
Message 3 of 13
Established Contributor

@Red1Blue wrote:

IMHO, it is always better to operate from a position of strength. You clearly have some!

Congratulations!Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 13
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

I find I get the best results when I care the least about the outcome...
Message 5 of 13
Established Contributor

@creditwherecreditisdue wrote:
I find I get the best results when I care the least about the outcome...

Agreed......good post!
Message 6 of 13
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

I spend lot of money and always do PIF and never carry balance. Always maintain zero debt. I dont see any reason to be worried about dealing with these companies. If any these companies pulls a fast one on me I'll drop them in a flash of a second like I dropped 3 Amex cards few months ago.
Message Edited by concorduser on 08-07-2009 12:31 PM
Message 7 of 13
Established Contributor

@Red1Blue wrote:
I spend lot of money and always do PIF and never carry balance. Always maintain zero debt. I dont see any reason to be worried about dealing with these companies. If any these companies pulls a fast one on me I'll drop them in a flash of a second like I dropped 3 Amex cards few months ago.

+1
Message 8 of 13
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

@Red1Blue wrote:

You go "G"!

Message 9 of 13
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@Red1Blue wrote:

Like Jerry Reed said Concord make it count son. I ain't calling Chase for $700.

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.