Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Starbucks Card CLI

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Chase Starbucks Card CLI

smallfry wrote:

Like Jerry Reed said Concord make it count son. I ain't calling Chase for $700.

I was hoping to even the CL out for $5k. I could not beleive why they stopped at $4800. I guess I could have talked to Credit Department, but I dont use the card that much so it does not matter if I get that extra $200 CL or not. I have been using Nordstrom Visa as my first card, Citi Dividends MasterCard as second card and Amex Platinum Business for Business expenses. Both Nordstrom and Citi has been good with generous CL's and good Customer Service. I dont see any reason to pamper other cards except to make my credit limits look good on my reports.

Message 11 of 13
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

@Red1Blue wrote:

@smallfry wrote:

Like Jerry Reed said Concord make it count son. I ain't calling Chase for $700.

I was hoping to even the CL out for $5k. I could not beleive why they stopped at $4800. I guess I could have talked to Credit Department, but I dont use the card that much so it does not matter if I get that extra $200 CL or not. I have been using Nordstrom Visa as my first card, Citi Dividends MasterCard as second card and Amex Platinum Business for Business expenses. Both Nordstrom and Citi has been good with generous CL's and good Customer Service. I dont see any reason to pamper other cards except to make my credit limits look good on my reports.

Crucial concept!

Message 12 of 13
Karatz
Frequent Contributor

@smallfry wrote:
Concord you are a brave man calling Chase for a 700 Dollar CLI.

LOL, I have a card at exactly $9300 and today put it on my todo list to ask for a $700 CLI. How Ironic!

TransUnion/Equifax
746/754
Date: 9/24/2009/10/02/2009
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.