Super Contributor
concorduser

Chase Starbucks Card CLI

Called and asked for CLI on my Chase Starbucks card. I asked for $5k CL, but they increased the CLI from $4300 to $4800.

I asked for the product change to Saphire and CSR said this card does not qualify for product change and I need to apply for Saphire if I need that card.

Senior Contributor
smallfry

Re: Chase Starbucks Card CLI

Concord you are a brave man calling Chase for a 700 Dollar CLI.
Senior Contributor
creditwherecreditisdue

concorduser wrote:

Called and asked for CLI on my Chase Starbucks card. I asked for $5k CL, but they increased the CLI from $4300 to $4800.

I asked for the product change to Saphire and CSR said this card does not qualify for product change and I need to apply for Saphire if I need that card.

Don't you feel like a man trying to go up the down escalator?
Established Contributor

concorduser wrote:

IMHO, it is always better to operate from a position of strength. You clearly have some!

Congratulations!:smileyhappy:

Senior Contributor
creditwherecreditisdue

I find I get the best results when I care the least about the outcome...
Established Contributor

creditwherecreditisdue wrote:
I find I get the best results when I care the least about the outcome...

Agreed......good post!
Super Contributor
concorduser

[ Edited ]
I spend lot of money and always do PIF and never carry balance. Always maintain zero debt. I dont see any reason to be worried about dealing with these companies. If any these companies pulls a fast one on me I'll drop them in a flash of a second like I dropped 3 Amex cards few months ago.
Message Edited by concorduser on 08-07-2009 12:31 PM
Established Contributor

concorduser wrote:
I spend lot of money and always do PIF and never carry balance. Always maintain zero debt. I dont see any reason to be worried about dealing with these companies. If any these companies pulls a fast one on me I'll drop them in a flash of a second like I dropped 3 Amex cards few months ago.

+1
Senior Contributor
creditwherecreditisdue

concorduser wrote:

You go "G"!

Senior Contributor
smallfry

concorduser wrote:

Like Jerry Reed said Concord make it count son. I ain't calling Chase for $700.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}