Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Story

tag
heyarrnold
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Story

@MstrPTato wrote:

You have a few Chase cards...You would think they would just credit you the points in your account for a known issue. Sorry OP.

Haha, you would think. That's what I thought too. No big deal. I'll call, they'll apologize, and just credit back my points. Nope haha. 

Message 11 of 15
heyarrnold
Valued Contributor

Well, Twitter also didn't work. They are saying that their site was not down last week, and thus cannot do anything about it.

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@heyarrnold wrote:

Well, Twitter also didn't work. They are saying that their site was not down last week, and thus cannot do anything about it.

Sounds like because they don't really believe you, it's not going to work out unless you can prove what happened. They can't take the points back from where you transferred, so they'd be giving you points that you still have, just in the wrong account. Unfortunately, this looks like potential abuse to them so they're not going to be super helpful.

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Frustrating, yes.  But at least you didn't lose points.  You still have them, just in a different capacity.

Message 14 of 15
Chaselover
Frequent Contributor

The CSRs cant do anything for this. 

Try calling your relationship banker at your branch and ask them to submit the claim from their behalf. 

Things might work. 6k more to United, not the best redemption for UR.

In a committed relationship with Chase from 12/2012.
Age: 26, Income: $59,240/-, Current score: TU from CK: 750/A (12/24/14), TU Vantage score from CK: 775/C (12/24/14), Experian from Creditsesame: 717, Equifax from myfico: 724, Overall Util: 1% (12/24/14), Total credit limits: $62,150, In the garden from 12/19/2014, AAoA : 7 months, Oldest account: 8 months, Newest account: 1 week, HP: 18.
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.