Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Strategy

tag
taxi818
Super Contributor

Re: Chase Strategy

Good to know can ask for what limit you want. No longer can do that with discover. Amex and barclays you can. I can't remember with cap one. So ok thanks for corecting me. My freedom on the way. Will ask to raise to 6k
Message 11 of 13
chalupaman
Super Contributor

@taxi818 wrote:
Good to know can ask for what limit you want. No longer can do that with discover. Amex and barclays you can. I can't remember with cap one. So ok thanks for corecting me. My freedom on the way. Will ask to raise to 6k

Are you sure you don't wanna just call lending department to see if they can do that for you right now? They're open on Saturdays and Sundays now.

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 12 of 13
taxi818
Super Contributor

@chalupaman wrote:

@taxi818 wrote:

Are you sure you don't wanna just call lending department to see if they can do that for you right now? They're open on Saturdays and Sundays now.

Are you saying i can do that before i actually get the card?> if so popa . give me that specific number. will they do hp for that?

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.