Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Success!!!

tag
AnaMKMK
New Contributor

Chase Success!!!

Just wanted to stop in and say THANK YOU!!!!!

I applied for and was denied a Chase cc; after reading a few posts figured it couldn't hurt to try calling a credit analyst for reconsideration. She asked a couple pointed questions put me on hold and came back saying she can approve me for $1,000 (not high, but good enough to start!!)
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Hollywood80
New Contributor

Re: Chase Success!!!

CONGRATS !!!! Ok, now the regular questions. Which card were your approved for? What are your scores? who did they pull? and baddies on your report? All this info helps us/me in our quests to be in your shoes right now... Congrats again.
Message 2 of 8
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

well done!
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 3 of 8
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

Congrats! Chase seems to have a pretty good recon success rate among members here.
Here we go again...
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Way to go!!  It's a good thing you didn't take the first "no" for an answer!
Message 5 of 8
AnaMKMK
New Contributor

they pulled TU - my score is 667. I have 2 judgements from 05. One is paid in full, the other has a couple hundred dollars left (she asked about those specifically). No baddies since the above. Highest credit line currently reporting on TU is $750 ($0 balance); $500 ($240 balance)and two others are $0 balance $500/$600. I have a CareCredit card (shed asked about that) currently has a balance of $1,200. Explained that this was still in the free financing phase. She asked what I used my credit for; told her I was looking for a card that offered rewards, but my best rewards card is at a $500 limit and it takes sometimes 10 days for payments to clear so i've reverted to using my debit cards. She was realllly friendly put me on hold and approved me for $1,000 and mentioned that this card, after about 6 months of good payment history will have a CLI.
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrads.  What card did you apply for?
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. I have had nothing but good relations with Chase.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.