Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Triple Pulled ME ... GRRR

tag
kromix
New Contributor

Chase Triple Pulled ME ... GRRR

So I app'd for the Chase Ink Business, was approved, but they TRIPLE pulled me!!!

Anything I can do? Anyone have success asking them to remove 2 of the pulls or anything??

Message 1 of 58
57 REPLIES 57
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Chase Triple Pulled ME ... GRRR

@kromix wrote:

So I app'd for the Chase Ink Business, was approved, but they TRIPLE pulled me!!!

Anything I can do? Anyone have success asking them to remove 2 of the pulls or anything??

Congrats but that hurts ouch

Edit they just fell of my list 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 58
enharu
Super Contributor

@kromix wrote:

grats on the approval.

nothing you can do about getting those inquiries removed however.

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 3 of 58
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Triple pulled- sounds like a borderline approval. If you submitted an app, they can pull as many bureaus as they like. At least you were approved. Smiley Wink
Message 4 of 58
kromix
New Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
Triple pulled- sounds like a borderline approval. If you submitted an app, they can pull as many bureaus as they like. At least you were approved. Smiley Wink

Yea borderline because I had a Short sale with JP morgan Chase 6 years ago, still showing on the reports... They lost alot of money on me... I guess I should be happy they approved me even with a triple pull and i'm not blacklisted for making them lose over $150k .... 

Message 5 of 58
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Oh, yea. Now I remember that post. I'd take the approval and run. Smiley LOL
Message 6 of 58
kromix
New Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
Oh, yea. Now I remember that post. I'd take the approval and run. Smiley LOL

Yea let me look at it optimisticaly, just before I app'ed I was sad thinking I'd never get in with Chase again after that.... 

Message 7 of 58
bribro
Valued Contributor

@kromix wrote:

You can ask, but Chase has every right to pull all three credit bureaus and I highly doubt they'd go through the trouble of trying to undo an HP when they did nothing wrong. At least you got approved!

TU FICO: 800 (2/1/14) | CK Score: 802 (2/1/14) | CS Score: 805 (2/1/14)

J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)
Message 8 of 58
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Sure was! Now look at you. If I remember correctly, they didn't verify your 'business' either. Smiley Wink
Message 9 of 58
kromix
New Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
Sure was! Now look at you. If I remember correctly, they didn't verify your 'business' either.

Smiley LOL Smiley LOL Smiley LOL Nope.

Message 10 of 58
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.