Moderator Emerita

Re: Chase Triple Pulled ME ... GRRR

Message 11 of 58
w20031424
Frequent Contributor

@kromix wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:
Triple pulled- sounds like a borderline approval. If you submitted an app, they can pull as many bureaus as they like. At least you were approved. Smiley Wink

Yea borderline because I had a Short sale with JP morgan Chase 6 years ago, still showing on the reports... They lost alot of money on me... I guess I should be happy they approved me even with a triple pull and i'm not blacklisted for making them lose over $150k .... 

Damn.. Chase is really forgiving.. $150K is a lot of money.

Fide Amex 15K | Barclays Reward 3.5K | Citi Forward Student 5K | Discover IT 12.8K | US Cash Reward 6K | GE Paypal 5.5K | Wal Discover 6K | CapOne 3.5K | Kohl's 0.3K
Message 12 of 58
Open123
Super Contributor

Congrats!  If there ever was a card worth a triple pull, this is the one.

Message 13 of 58
kromix
New Contributor

@w20031424 wrote:

@kromix wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:
Triple pulled- sounds like a borderline approval. If you submitted an app, they can pull as many bureaus as they like. At least you were approved. Smiley Wink

Yea borderline because I had a Short sale with JP morgan Chase 6 years ago, still showing on the reports... They lost alot of money on me... I guess I should be happy they approved me even with a triple pull and i'm not blacklisted for making them lose over $150k .... 

Damn.. Chase is really forgiving.. $150K is a lot of money.

Yea I never thought i'd be in again with them, and only 6 years later... $335k mortgage short sold or $130k..... 

Message 14 of 58
kromix
New Contributor

@Open123 wrote:

Think so? Now I'm feeling slightly better about this whole triple pull business Smiley Tongue

Message 15 of 58
Open123
Super Contributor

@kromix wrote:

@Open123 wrote:

Think so? Now I'm feeling slightly better about this whole triple pull business Smiley Tongue

In my view, the Inks are the best "overall" business cards, especially the Ink Plus and Bold.

Message 16 of 58
myjourney
Super Contributor

@kromix wrote:

@Open123 wrote:

I bet you are Smiley Wink

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 17 of 58
enharu
Super Contributor

@kromix wrote:

@Open123 wrote:

were you the one who said you don't have any kind of business at all?

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 18 of 58
bribro
Valued Contributor

@enharu wrote:

@kromix wrote:

@Open123 wrote:

Wait... so the OP has no business, fraudulently applied for a business card, defaulted on the same lender from which he is seeking credit for $150,000 just a few years ago... and he/she is upset because the approval resulted in having one inquiry on each of his credit reports? Wow.

TU FICO: 800 (2/1/14) | CK Score: 802 (2/1/14) | CS Score: 805 (2/1/14)

J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)
Message 19 of 58
Open123
Super Contributor

@bribro wrote:

@enharu wrote:

@kromix wrote:

@Open123 wrote:

Wait... so the OP has no business, fraudulently applied for a business card, defaulted on the same lender from which he is seeking credit for $150,000 just a few years ago... and he/she is upset because the approval resulted in having one inquiry on each of his credit reports? Wow.

It sounds so bad when you put it this way... LOL

Message 20 of 58
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.