Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase UR Mall Transactions NOT Posting

tag
bribro
Valued Contributor

Chase UR Mall Transactions NOT Posting

Does anyone else have trouble with their Chase Ultimate Rewards Mall bonus points not posting? Mine seem to fail about half the time and I'm getting tired of messaging Chase about the missing bonus points. I even "pre shop" so that the time between my clicking the UR Mall link to the store and checking out is minimized, but this keeps on happening. Any advice?
TU FICO: 800 (2/1/14) | CK Score: 802 (2/1/14) | CS Score: 805 (2/1/14)

J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
flowfaster
Established Contributor

Re: Chase UR Mall Transactions NOT Posting

What browser are you using? Also some people have problems if you "pre-shop" and add everything to your cart first.  What has worked for me is to know what you want to buy, make sure you are logged out of the shopping website and empty your cart,  click through Chase's website and then start adding things to your cart.

Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 2 of 6
bribro
Valued Contributor

@flowfaster wrote:

What browser are you using? Also some people have problems if you "pre-shop" and add everything to your cart first.  What has worked for me is to know what you want to buy, make sure you are logged out of the shopping website and empty your cart,  click through Chase's website and then start adding things to your cart.

I've tried using Firefox and Chrome. I hate to use IE for anything, but I guess that's the next step.

Thanks for the tip about making sure the cart is empty and you're logged out - I'll try that next.

TU FICO: 800 (2/1/14) | CK Score: 802 (2/1/14) | CS Score: 805 (2/1/14)

J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you clear your browser's cookies that should get rid of everything in the cart and give you a "fresh" session to work with.

Message 4 of 6
Voodard
Contributor

It has gotten really bad as of late.  I'm still waiting on my 10pts/$ at Sears from August to post.  I have purchased from Sears since that time and the points posted within about 6 days of the purchase; looks like l'll have to call them for that one.  My best success so far has been to clear cookies, clear history, turn off Norton Internet Security for 15 minutes and then login and make the purchase as usual.

TU 743 as of 5/12
EQ 715 as of 10/13
EX Plus 780 as of 7/12

Cards in wallet: Chase Sapphire Preferred ($25k) Chase Freedom (8k) NFCU Platinum ($24k) HHonors Reserve ($11k)
United MileagePlus Club ($17k)
Message 5 of 6
CreditScholar
Valued Contributor

I've used the mall about 5-6 times in the last 2 months and haven't had any issues whatsoever. It might be specific companies that are having issues, but I'm not sure. What i usually do is this:

1. Click on the link from UR which opens up the main website of the store I'm buying from

2. Open another tab and then search for and add all of the items there

3. Refresh the original tab that opened from the UR mall link. The cart then updates with the items that were put in it.

4. Checkout using that original tab.

EX 798, EQ 789, TU 784
American Express Platinum (NPSL) || Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Barclays American Airlines Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard - $20,000 CL || Chase IHG Rewards World Mastercard - $25,000 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL || Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank Hilton Reserve Visa Signature - $20,000 CL || J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.