Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase UR Points

tag
searchingfor67
Established Contributor

Chase UR Points

So far, I have 63000 UR points Smiley Very Happy...I'm building them for a vacation next summer.

TU FICO: 772 (Discover) • Exp FICO: 772 (Citi)

Amex BCE $13K | Amex Costco TE $10.4K | Amex SPG $5K | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $15K | Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15K | Chase Ink Plus World Elite MC $5K | Citi TY Preferred World MC $10.1K | Citi Forward $10K | Citi Diamond Pref $7.6K | Discover IT $9.9K | JP Morgan Chase Select Visa Signature $9.2K | NFCU CashRew Visa Sig $25K | NFCU LOC $15K | NFL Visa Signature (Saints) $8.1K | USAA Amex $11.3K | USAA World MC $11.5K
Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
iMacDrew
Frequent Contributor

Re: Chase UR Points

thats great! where are you trying to go?

Lender pulled 10-10-13
EQ Fico 715 | EX Fico 714 | TU Fico 703
Message 2 of 20
searchingfor67
Established Contributor

Haven't decided yet, but I'm hoping to build enough points to cover both airfare and hotel...

Amex BCE $13K | Amex Costco TE $10.4K | Amex SPG $5K | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $15K | Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15K | Chase Ink Plus World Elite MC $5K | Citi TY Preferred World MC $10.1K | Citi Forward $10K | Citi Diamond Pref $7.6K | Discover IT $9.9K | JP Morgan Chase Select Visa Signature $9.2K | NFCU CashRew Visa Sig $25K | NFCU LOC $15K | NFL Visa Signature (Saints) $8.1K | USAA Amex $11.3K | USAA World MC $11.5K
Message 3 of 20
iMacDrew
Frequent Contributor

I see you have a Freedom and CSP, do you have a checking account with Chase aswell?

Lender pulled 10-10-13
Message 4 of 20
searchingfor67
Established Contributor

yes, and the points add up super fast with te 10/10 bonus...

Message 5 of 20
Open123
Super Contributor

@searchingfor67 wrote:

Haven't decided yet, but I'm hoping to build enough points to cover both airfare and hotel...

Nice amount of UR points!  

Are you travelling domestically or international?  For domestic, why not get the SW card for 50K sign up for your airfare; or a hotel card for the stay.  This way, you can use your UR points for bolster where you are short some points.

Message 6 of 20
searchingfor67
Established Contributor

@Open123 wrote:

@searchingfor67 wrote:

Are you travelling domestically or international?  For domestic, why not get the SW card for 50K sign up for your airfare; or a hotel card for the stay.  This way, you can use your UR points for bolster where you are short some points.

It will more than likely be somewhere in the Carribean...Haven't really considered a SW card, don't like being fenced it. Besides, I already have 3 Chase cards...

Message 7 of 20
iMacDrew
Frequent Contributor

Have you been to the Caribbean (sp?) end of the month Im going on a cruise through Royal Caribbean out of Orlando area. Ill let you know how it goes if youve never been.. It will be a first for me. 

Lender pulled 10-10-13
Message 8 of 20
searchingfor67
Established Contributor

@iMacDrew wrote:

Have you been to the Caribbean (sp?) end of the month Im going on a cruise through Royal Caribbean out of Orlando area. Ill let you know how it goes if youve never been.. It will be a first for me. 

Yes, many times in relation to work (U.S. Coast Guard), but never on personal time...looking forward to it. Let us know how it goes...

Message 9 of 20
Open123
Super Contributor

@searchingfor67 wrote:

@Open123 wrote:

@searchingfor67 wrote:

It will more than likely be somewhere in the Carribean...Haven't really considered a SW card, don't like being fenced it. Besides, I already have 3 Chase cards...

I have the same dilemma with too many Chase cards.  Hard to limit since they've got far and away the most generous signup bonuses and some of the best card features out there.

How about Citi's AA for 100k miles?  If you can absorb the inquiries and accounts, this could provide for your flight.

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.