Reply
Established Contributor
searchingfor67
Posts: 668
Registered: ‎08-02-2011

Chase UR Points

So far, I have 63000 UR points :smileyvery-happy:...I'm building them for a vacation next summer.

TU FICO: 772 (Discover) • Exp FICO: 772 (Citi)

Amex BCP $13K | Amex Costco TE $10.4K | Amex SPG $10.1K | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $15K | Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15K | Chase Ink Plus World Elite MC $5K | Citi TY Preferred World MC $10.1K | Citi Forward $10K | Discover IT $9K | JP Morgan Chase Select Visa Signature $9.2K | NFCU Flagship Visa Signature $25K | NFCU LOC $15K | NFL Visa Signature (Saints) $8.1K | USAA Amex $10K | USAA World MC $9K
Frequent Contributor
iMacDrew
Posts: 350
Registered: ‎07-13-2012

Re: Chase UR Points

thats great! where are you trying to go?

Lender pulled 10-10-13
EQ Fico 715 | EX Fico 714 | TU Fico 703
Established Contributor
searchingfor67
Posts: 668
Registered: ‎08-02-2011

Re: Chase UR Points

Haven't decided yet, but I'm hoping to build enough points to cover both airfare and hotel...

TU FICO: 772 (Discover) • Exp FICO: 772 (Citi)

Amex BCP $13K | Amex Costco TE $10.4K | Amex SPG $10.1K | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $15K | Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15K | Chase Ink Plus World Elite MC $5K | Citi TY Preferred World MC $10.1K | Citi Forward $10K | Discover IT $9K | JP Morgan Chase Select Visa Signature $9.2K | NFCU Flagship Visa Signature $25K | NFCU LOC $15K | NFL Visa Signature (Saints) $8.1K | USAA Amex $10K | USAA World MC $9K
Frequent Contributor
iMacDrew
Posts: 350
Registered: ‎07-13-2012

Re: Chase UR Points

I see you have a Freedom and CSP, do you have a checking account with Chase aswell?

Lender pulled 10-10-13
EQ Fico 715 | EX Fico 714 | TU Fico 703
Established Contributor
searchingfor67
Posts: 668
Registered: ‎08-02-2011

Re: Chase UR Points

yes, and the points add up super fast with te 10/10 bonus...

TU FICO: 772 (Discover) • Exp FICO: 772 (Citi)

Amex BCP $13K | Amex Costco TE $10.4K | Amex SPG $10.1K | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $15K | Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15K | Chase Ink Plus World Elite MC $5K | Citi TY Preferred World MC $10.1K | Citi Forward $10K | Discover IT $9K | JP Morgan Chase Select Visa Signature $9.2K | NFCU Flagship Visa Signature $25K | NFCU LOC $15K | NFL Visa Signature (Saints) $8.1K | USAA Amex $10K | USAA World MC $9K
Senior Contributor
Open123
Posts: 3,987
Registered: ‎02-23-2011

Re: Chase UR Points


searchingfor67 wrote:

Haven't decided yet, but I'm hoping to build enough points to cover both airfare and hotel...


Nice amount of UR points!  

 

Are you travelling domestically or international?  For domestic, why not get the SW card for 50K sign up for your airfare; or a hotel card for the stay.  This way, you can use your UR points for bolster where you are short some points.

Established Contributor
searchingfor67
Posts: 668
Registered: ‎08-02-2011

Re: Chase UR Points


Open123 wrote:

searchingfor67 wrote:

Haven't decided yet, but I'm hoping to build enough points to cover both airfare and hotel...


Nice amount of UR points!  

 

Are you travelling domestically or international?  For domestic, why not get the SW card for 50K sign up for your airfare; or a hotel card for the stay.  This way, you can use your UR points for bolster where you are short some points.


It will more than likely be somewhere in the Carribean...Haven't really considered a SW card, don't like being fenced it. Besides, I already have 3 Chase cards...

TU FICO: 772 (Discover) • Exp FICO: 772 (Citi)

Amex BCP $13K | Amex Costco TE $10.4K | Amex SPG $10.1K | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $15K | Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15K | Chase Ink Plus World Elite MC $5K | Citi TY Preferred World MC $10.1K | Citi Forward $10K | Discover IT $9K | JP Morgan Chase Select Visa Signature $9.2K | NFCU Flagship Visa Signature $25K | NFCU LOC $15K | NFL Visa Signature (Saints) $8.1K | USAA Amex $10K | USAA World MC $9K
Frequent Contributor
iMacDrew
Posts: 350
Registered: ‎07-13-2012

Re: Chase UR Points

Have you been to the Caribbean (sp?) end of the month Im going on a cruise through Royal Caribbean out of Orlando area. Ill let you know how it goes if youve never been.. It will be a first for me. 

Lender pulled 10-10-13
EQ Fico 715 | EX Fico 714 | TU Fico 703
Established Contributor
searchingfor67
Posts: 668
Registered: ‎08-02-2011

Re: Chase UR Points


iMacDrew wrote:

Have you been to the Caribbean (sp?) end of the month Im going on a cruise through Royal Caribbean out of Orlando area. Ill let you know how it goes if youve never been.. It will be a first for me. 


Yes, many times in relation to work (U.S. Coast Guard), but never on personal time...looking forward to it. Let us know how it goes...

TU FICO: 772 (Discover) • Exp FICO: 772 (Citi)

Amex BCP $13K | Amex Costco TE $10.4K | Amex SPG $10.1K | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $15K | Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15K | Chase Ink Plus World Elite MC $5K | Citi TY Preferred World MC $10.1K | Citi Forward $10K | Discover IT $9K | JP Morgan Chase Select Visa Signature $9.2K | NFCU Flagship Visa Signature $25K | NFCU LOC $15K | NFL Visa Signature (Saints) $8.1K | USAA Amex $10K | USAA World MC $9K
Senior Contributor
Open123
Posts: 3,987
Registered: ‎02-23-2011

Re: Chase UR Points


searchingfor67 wrote:

Open123 wrote:

searchingfor67 wrote:

Haven't decided yet, but I'm hoping to build enough points to cover both airfare and hotel...


Nice amount of UR points!  

 

Are you travelling domestically or international?  For domestic, why not get the SW card for 50K sign up for your airfare; or a hotel card for the stay.  This way, you can use your UR points for bolster where you are short some points.


It will more than likely be somewhere in the Carribean...Haven't really considered a SW card, don't like being fenced it. Besides, I already have 3 Chase cards...


I have the same dilemma with too many Chase cards.  Hard to limit since they've got far and away the most generous signup bonuses and some of the best card features out there.

 

How about Citi's AA for 100k miles?  If you can absorb the inquiries and accounts, this could provide for your flight.


myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+