cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase UR points - How long for redemption transfer to bank account?

tag
l8erg8er
New Contributor

Chase UR points - How long for redemption transfer to bank account?

I'm probably just being paranoid since this is my first time redeeming Chase cashback, BUT I redeemed $237 worth of UR points to be deposited into my DCU checking account on 7/2, the confirmation page says "to be delivered on 7/5" and now the status says completed BUT still no money has been deposited. Is this most likely because 1). Friday was a holiday and 2) the "deliver by" date is a Saturday? 

When should I start freaking out (like I'm not already), I start at my new job on 7/15 and really wanted to use this bonus money to get a few new outfits!

Starting Score: Dec 2013 High 500's Across the board
Current Score: Aug 2014 - TU 671, EX 671, EQ - 676

Capital One Venture || $7000 Total Rewards Visa - $6300 || Chase Sapphire - $5000 || DCU Platinum - $5,000 || Barclays Frontier - $3500 || BOA Cash Rewards $1500 || Barclays Carnival Rewards - $1300 || Chase Freedom - $500 || Capital One QuicksiverOne - $500 || Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard - $750 || Capital One Platinum - $1300 || Care Credit - $1000 || Victoria's Secret $900 || Amazon - $400 || Jcrew - $1450 || Overstock Store $1500 || Old Navy - $300
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
nachoslibres
Established Contributor

Re: Chase UR points - How long for redemption transfer to bank account?

@l8erg8er wrote:

I'm probably just being paranoid since this is my first time redeeming Chase cashback, BUT I redeemed $237 worth of UR points to be deposited into my DCU checking account on 7/2, the confirmation page says "to be delivered on 7/5" and now the status says completed BUT still no money has been deposited. Is this most likely because 1). Friday was a holiday and 2) the "deliver by" date is a Saturday? 

When should I start freaking out (like I'm not already), I start at my new job on 7/15 and really wanted to use this bonus money to get a few new outfits!

I've found that Chase will post charges on credit cards on Sundays as well as deposit funds into checking accounts that are scheduled for Monday as early as Saturday evening.  I would assume that you would see the credit in your bank account either by Monday or at the latest Tuesday.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.