Did you mean: 

Chase Ultimate Rewards and Airline Miles

tag
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Ultimate Rewards and Airline Miles

@mongstradamus wrote:

@BronzeTrader wrote:

So we all agreed then.  Look for the retirement, so I can board a last-minute first-class flight to some exotic country and not spending many points... Smiley Happy

lol for me i had to book business class and upgrade with points to first last second at least thats why i did for cathay in 2016 the value was just too good. 67.5k aa for first class on cathay from Bkk-HKG-JFK. 

That sounds really nice! Enjoy it.

Message 21 of 22
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

Re: Chase Ultimate Rewards and Airline Miles

@BronzeTrader wrote:

@mongstradamus wrote:

@BronzeTrader wrote:

So we all agreed then.  Look for the retirement, so I can board a last-minute first-class flight to some exotic country and not spending many points... Smiley Happy

lol for me i had to book business class and upgrade with points to first last second at least thats why i did for cathay in 2016 the value was just too good. 67.5k aa for first class on cathay from Bkk-HKG-JFK. 

That sounds really nice! Enjoy it.

lol already enjoyed it , it was in 2016 lol before the AA devaluation . Jan 2018 giving eva a try royal laurel sounds interesting :-)

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.