Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase United Mileage Plus: APPROVED

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Chase United Mileage Plus: APPROVED

@Repo No its through GE, store card. I think my file is too thin for any Chase product.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 31 of 44
Open123
Super Contributor

@FrugalRican wrote:

There's been a 60K offer hiding around through these forums.

When I looked at the apps though, I could only find the 40K offer online. So maybe it's not around anymore.

Either way,  you still got the card and bonus miles. Very, very sweet.

The 60K is if you're already a UA miles account with some miles in it.  When you log into your mileage plus account (with miles in the account) a banner with the 60K offer appears replacing the 40k.

This offer has no spend requirement.  First swipe, and you get the 50k.  The additional 10k requires $25K in spending.  

Message 32 of 44
FrugalRican
Blogger

@Open123 wrote:

@FrugalRican wrote:

There's been a 60K offer hiding around through these forums.

When I looked at the apps though, I could only find the 40K offer online. So maybe it's not around anymore.

Either way,  you still got the card and bonus miles. Very, very sweet.

The 60K is if you're already a UA miles account with some miles in it.  When you log into your mileage plus account (with miles in the account) a banner with the 60K offer appears replacing the 40k.

This offer has no spend requirement.  First swipe, and you get the 50k.  The additional 10k requires $25K in spending.  

Gotcha!

I knew about the $25K in spending from having asked you a few days ago, but didn't know about the UA miles account.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Follow my financial journey: http://www.frugalrican.com

EQ FICO (01/16/2012): 656 - EQ FICO (02/16/2012): 743 - EQ (02/24/2012): 760 - EX (04/28/2012): 739 - GOAL 2013: 800+

AMEX BCE (0/10K) --- BOA 1-2-3 (0/15.9K) --- Discover More (0/6K) --- Chase Freedom Visa (0/1.4K) -- Hyatt Visa Sign. (0/5.8K) -- Barclay's NFL Card (0/7.5K) -- Chase Sapphire Preferred (0/5K)

Message 33 of 44
johnnie198x
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats!!!! I was recently approved as well!!! Though not as high a CL. I got $2500. But I assume its because my income is less than $25k a year! Nice to be in Prime land!!!! CHEERS! Smiley Very Happy

Is this the Explorer card? I thought it was a signature with minimum CL of 5k.

AmEx Blue Cash Everyday - $1,100 - need CLI or will close
BankAmerica Cash Rewards - $10,000
Chase Freedom - $10,000
Chase Sapphire Preferred - $5,000
Chase Ink Bold - $5,000
Citi Platinum Select - $2,600
Discover More - $4,000
Message 34 of 44
Open123
Super Contributor

@johnnie198x wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats!!!! I was recently approved as well!!! Though not as high a CL. I got $2500. But I assume its because my income is less than $25k a year! Nice to be in Prime land!!!! CHEERS! Smiley Very Happy

Is this the Explorer card? I thought it was a signature with minimum CL of 5k.

There are two version, the Signature and Platinum.

If approved but one doesn't have an existing CL of at least 5k, they default to the Platinum.  

Message 35 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome to the club Andrew! I just got this card about a month ago and my CL is 6,200.

Do you already have a mileage plus account with some miles in it? I applied for this card through my MP profile and got the 60k offer. As far as I know everyone who has at least some miles in their account gets the offer, the amount doesnt matter as long as it is greater than 0.

If you already have a MP account with some miles I would definitely give Chase a call and see if they will honor the 60k bonus.

Message 36 of 44
Open123
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

If you already have a MP account with some miles I would definitely give Chase a call and see if they will honor the 60k bonus.

Right, it could be as little as 5 miles, even.

Worth a try, since 50k miles on a swipe at Starbucks is one sweet deal.  The best I've ever seen.

Message 37 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

Its the Explorer. When I apped I didn't see the signature anywhere on the site. Smiley Indifferent

Message 38 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mAndrew1980 wrote:

and in the blink of an eye my life just changed.....

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Smiley Happy

Message 39 of 44
mAndrew1980
Established Contributor

Well, unfortunately I do not have a miles account yet so I'll be starting from scratch. But hey gotta start somewhere! I hope I get the card this week soooo badly. I'm ready to start swiping!!!! Gonna sock drawer everthing except my United Mileage Plus and my debit for cash emergencys.

HOLY CRAP I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Transunion: 713 FICO (5/13/2014) MyFico
Experian: 789 FICO (4/10/12) Lender Pull
Equifax: 695 FICO (1/10/14) MyFico

My cards: Chase United Mileage Plus 7000CL (3/12), CITI Simplicity 1800CL (9/12), Cap1 Platinum 1000CL (2/10), Cap1 Cash back 1500CL (11/11), Apple Barclay's 2500CL (11/11), Discover IT 6000CL (5/13)

My Primary Financial Goal is to put down my utl%.

Message 40 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.