Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Update

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Update

@chalupaman wrote:

It's an amazing card to have and quite a beautiful looking one too. I'm thinking about moving some of my CL over from the SW card to the AARP in the future. Maybe at least 800 dollars at least since I have another Visa Siggy card now. 

All of my Visa cards are signiture cards
Is there any real benefit to having Signiture Card?
I've never called the signiture concierge

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@chalupaman wrote:

It's an amazing card to have and quite a beautiful looking one too. I'm thinking about moving some of my CL over from the SW card to the AARP in the future. Maybe at least 800 dollars at least since I have another Visa Siggy card now. 

Yes. A pretty little logo that shows people you're no commoner, but a sophisticated connoisseur.

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gingerflower wrote:
Received my chase AARP Card today. "Yes it is a Signature with $6500 limit. Love the colors on the card.

Yeah, I was told that it was a great looking card before I got it mine and I was still pleasantly surprised. The reds looks much better in real life than what it looks like on a monitor. 

I just moved $3k from my Slate over to my AARP card for an even $10k limit. Couldn't be happier. Smiley Very Happy

Congrats for yours!

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@gingerflower wrote:
Received my chase AARP Card today. "Yes it is a Signature with $6500 limit. Love the colors on the card.

Yeah, I was told that it was a great looking card before I got it mine and I was still pleasantly surprised. The reds looks much better in real life than what it looks like on a monitor. 

I just moved $3k from my Slate over to my AARP card for an even $10k limit. Couldn't be happier. Smiley Very Happy

Congrats for yours!

Good move as the Slate no longer comes in Signature flavor.

Message 14 of 16
chalupaman
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@chalupaman wrote:

I've never really called concierge either. It's mainly just a feel good label to have just like I have two WMCs.

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@gingerflower wrote:

Congrats for yours!

Good move as the Slate no longer comes in Signature flavor.

Yeah, I got mine a couple months before the AARP card with a $5,500 limit and it was not a Signature. My Freedom and AARP are Signatures though, so it all worked out.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.