Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase White Card?

tag
xiownthisplacex
Frequent Contributor

Chase White Card?

So I showed my JPM Select card to my boss and of course he has to one up me and applied for the Palladium and received a $250,000 limit! He has AMEX Centurion, Visa black card, etc etc.

Anyway, he called them up to see what they can do about the AF and they reduced the AF to $100! He has over $1M in investments and about half is with JPM. During the conversation, they mentioned to him that they are going to release a "White Card" in the near future that will be harder to get and more prestige than the AMEX Centurion. Has anyone heard anything about it?

Message 1 of 65
64 REPLIES 64
Jlu
Established Contributor

Re: Chase White Card?

Yeah I already have it. It is embossed with a Barclaycard logo and is good for 0% APR promotions at the Apple Store.

AMEX BCP $35k | Citi Double Cash $30k | PenFed PlatRewards $25k | Barclaycard $40k | Chase Freedom $25k | BofA Cash Rewards $40K | US Bank Cash+ $4500 | Discover IT $25k | NASA Platinum-Advantage $40k | CapOne Quicksilver $15k | Amazon Card $10k | Ten years on myFICO from 510 to 780 scores
Message 2 of 65
Jlu
Established Contributor

Seriously though did you tell him he's an idiot for having a Visa Black card? I'm pretty sure the qualifications for that card is that you have a pulse and $495.

AMEX BCP $35k | Citi Double Cash $30k | PenFed PlatRewards $25k | Barclaycard $40k | Chase Freedom $25k | BofA Cash Rewards $40K | US Bank Cash+ $4500 | Discover IT $25k | NASA Platinum-Advantage $40k | CapOne Quicksilver $15k | Amazon Card $10k | Ten years on myFICO from 510 to 780 scores
Message 3 of 65
pkhuu78
Contributor

@Jlu wrote:

Yeah I already have it. It is embossed with a Barclaycard logo and is good for 0% APR promotions at the Apple Store.

LMAO....

......NPSL.........14.5 K............30 K..........20 K.........10 K...............8 K.............7.5 K..........
Message 4 of 65
CS800
Super Contributor

I didn't think anything could top the Black Centurion not even the Palladium

Message 5 of 65
LS2982
Mega Contributor

LMAO @ a pulse and $495!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 6 of 65
Crashem
Valued Contributor

Is his centurion a personal or business centurion.  Business centurion is ghetto.  They were giving them out like candy back in the day.  Plus business centurions don't get the gifts and invites and gift cards the personal one gets.

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 7 of 65
gettnthere
Established Contributor

@Crashem wrote:

Is his centurion a personal or business centurion.  Business centurion is ghetto.  They were giving them out like candy back in the day.  Plus business centurions don't get the gifts and invites and gift cards the personal one gets.

hahahahahaahaha CRASHEM thats freakin hilarious!!!!Smiley Very Happy....but true lol. awesome way to put it!

Starting Score: EQ 609, EX 633(Fako), TU 700
Current Score: EQ 699, EX 758, TU 733
Goal Score: 720 across the board
Garden Club Member-GC Challenge: App free since 10/31/12 Smiley Wink
Message 8 of 65
Crashem
Valued Contributor

@gettnthere wrote:

@Crashem wrote:

hahahahahaahaha CRASHEM thats freakin hilarious!!!!Smiley Very Happy....but true lol. awesome way to put it!

half joking, but the facts are true.  They offered a startup I was involved with one right away with no spend.  Couldn't justify using investor money On it.  Another bad thing about business cent, it you aren't involved with business or it goes under, you aren't really suppose tokeep it, but many do

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 9 of 65
gettnthere
Established Contributor

@Crashem wrote:

@gettnthere wrote:

@Crashem wrote:

half joking, but the facts are true.  They offered a startup I was involved with one right away with no spend.  Couldn't justify using investor money On it.  Another bad thing about business cent, it you aren't involved with business or it goes under, you aren't really suppose tokeep it, but many do

so i guess the AMEX business Cent. has pretty much become diluted then huh

Starting Score: EQ 609, EX 633(Fako), TU 700
Current Score: EQ 699, EX 758, TU 733
Goal Score: 720 across the board
Garden Club Member-GC Challenge: App free since 10/31/12 Smiley Wink
Message 10 of 65
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.