Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase White Card?

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Chase White Card?

@xi I believe your boss tho. I don't like discrediting someone's post unless its blantently obvious they're rubbing.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 21 of 65
Jlu
Established Contributor

^You better believe him or else his boss will buy your soul and shred it to pieces with his chainsaw made of platinum with diamond chip blade.

And it will all be financed on an AMEX White card that is so rare that you've never heard of it.

AMEX BCP $35k | Citi Double Cash $30k | PenFed PlatRewards $25k | Barclaycard $40k | Chase Freedom $25k | BofA Cash Rewards $40K | US Bank Cash+ $4500 | Discover IT $25k | NASA Platinum-Advantage $40k | CapOne Quicksilver $15k | Amazon Card $10k | Ten years on myFICO from 510 to 780 scores
Message 22 of 65
gettnthere
Established Contributor

@Jlu wrote:

^You better believe him or else his boss will buy your soul and shred it to pieces with his chainsaw made of platinum with diamond chip blade.

And it will all be financed on an AMEX White card that is so rare that you've never heard of it.

Smiley Very Happy

Starting Score: EQ 609, EX 633(Fako), TU 700
Current Score: EQ 699, EX 758, TU 733
Goal Score: 720 across the board
Garden Club Member-GC Challenge: App free since 10/31/12 Smiley Wink
Message 23 of 65
xiownthisplacex
Frequent Contributor

@Jlu wrote:

Even I have a White AMEX card.. it's called Zync.

Jlu, if you have nothing relevant to the thread, why bash? 

Message 24 of 65
gettnthere
Established Contributor

@xiownthisplacex wrote:

@Crashem wrote:

Is his centurion a personal or business centurion.  Business centurion is ghetto.  They were giving them out like candy back in the day.  Plus business centurions don't get the gifts and invites and gift cards the personal one gets.

It's a personal card, he doesn't own a business, he's my manager, so I call him boss lol. He does receive gifts I think twice a year, he just not too long ago received a Mont Blanc pen from them.

By the way, he does get stuff from the Visa black card as well, not sure what though.

@Anonymous, out of pure curiosity and if you feel like sharing, what does your boss do for a living?

Message 25 of 65
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

I think I have more money than my boss....

He has a very high maintenance wife who does not work. They have a house they can't sell in alabama, underwater...

And he's made the statement that he's lucky to have a job in this economic climate.

:X all of which make me believe he is lacking in net worth. Makes me feel very lucky that me and my DH both work, and we are not high maintenance. We were just talking about how much it sucks to be overly practical yesterday... As he was telling me about his buddy is selling this really nice truck that we don't need. Oh how it sucks being responsible.

I wouldn't doubt it if chase comes out with a white card.
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 26 of 65
CS800
Super Contributor

I have a white card too, it's  called ZYNC i mean it is NPSL so the sky is the limit !!!!!   Smiley Happy

In all seriousness, I'm not well informed about the high end cards nor do i get the insider info. So I'm not sure why Chase would even consider anothercard since they cant get much out of the Palladium itself.

Message 27 of 65
xiownthisplacex
Frequent Contributor

@gettnthere wrote:

@xiownthisplacex wrote:

@Crashem wrote:

Is his centurion a personal or business centurion.  Business centurion is ghetto.  They were giving them out like candy back in the day.  Plus business centurions don't get the gifts and invites and gift cards the personal one gets.

It's a personal card, he doesn't own a business, he's my manager, so I call him boss lol. He does receive gifts I think twice a year, he just not too long ago received a Mont Blanc pen from them.

By the way, he does get stuff from the Visa black card as well, not sure what though.

@Anonymous, out of pure curiosity and if you feel like sharing, what does your boss do for a living?

He's a GSM for a car dealership, he makes about 35k a month off of that, and almost the same amount with his investments on the side. I wish I had his "salary" lol.

Yeah, I'm not sure if this info about a future new Chase White Card is accurate, that is why I wanted to ask the community, as a lot of members here do seem to know a lot about what happens before anyone else does Smiley Very Happy But I do know that my manager is not the type to make stuff up. He could have misunderstood the rep during the conversation, I have no idea :/

Message 28 of 65
gettnthere
Established Contributor

@xiownthisplacex wrote:

@gettnthere wrote:

@xiownthisplacex wrote:

@Crashem wrote:

He's a GSM for a car dealership, he makes about 35k a month off of that, and almost the same amount with his investments on the side. I wish I had his "salary" lol.

Yeah, I'm not sure if this info about a future new Chase White Card is accurate, that is why I wanted to ask the community, as a lot of members here do seem to know a lot about what happens before anyone else does Smiley Very Happy But I do know that my manager is not the type to make stuff up. He could have misunderstood the rep during the conversation, I have no idea :/

Heck yea, you and me both!!!! thats a pretty AWESOME salary! maybeeee one day i will make that kind of money lol

Message 29 of 65
Jlu
Established Contributor

Hold on just a second. I own a car dealership nevermind being a General Sales Manager and I don't make $35k a month.Trust me, there are no GSM's that make $35k a month, the owners would never let that happen. Industry standards have GSM's making around $100k/year which is a little over $8k/month. If he made $35k/month that would be $420k/year - say that in your head a few times and let me know if you still believe that. I know Ernie Boch Jr., the billionaire who owns both the top-volume Toyota dealership in the US and the top-volume Honda dealership in the world and his GSM's don't make more than $200k/year. I'm not calling you a liar, perhaps you are misinformed, but as an industry insider I need to make a BS call here.

EDIT: Oh and I wasn't bashing in my previous post, just adding a little humor to the thread as I tend to do often.

AMEX BCP $35k | Citi Double Cash $30k | PenFed PlatRewards $25k | Barclaycard $40k | Chase Freedom $25k | BofA Cash Rewards $40K | US Bank Cash+ $4500 | Discover IT $25k | NASA Platinum-Advantage $40k | CapOne Quicksilver $15k | Amazon Card $10k | Ten years on myFICO from 510 to 780 scores
Message 30 of 65
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.