Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase White Card?

tag
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Chase White Card?

For reference for those of us who don't remember:  http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/What-to-do-when-you-think-a-poster-is-full-of-it/td-p/1...

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 41 of 65
Crashem
Valued Contributor

Just caught up on thread after labor day.  400k a year from 1M in investments is awesome.  No idea on the auto stuff, but that return on investment is ridiculous.

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 42 of 65
yillb
Established Member

-edit- it's possible Smiley Happy

Message 43 of 65
mrcrush20
New Contributor

A card more exclusive then the palladium and amex black ?!?! I do find this hard to believe and understand, from what I seen the palladium see so little action as it is. Why spend the money to roll out the product on another card to see less ? But who knows.. I really seen the palladium as a benefit to those who have XX amount in chase and less as a product that offered a return for chase with the cost of the perks and all. 

Anyway I wont side or add fuel to the fire I will only say what I can share from my own experience on the forums and my experience in the car buz. I earned 16% on the back on every deal (far higher in Internet.. I had 30% front and 10%back) I typed a month plus bonuses from the dealership for keeping the funding on contracts under one week as well as CSI. I know my GSM was 10 K plus payplan 2.5% of the bottom line profit of every department PLUS bonus. Our kick backs from finance were eating up by the desk managers (GMS was one at the store I worked at) as well like lojack install was 75 per unit. In the hey day I would push 2K or more to the desk in lojack bonus alone... we had 5 F&I guys who would each send 2-3K monthly to the desk( lojack added up fast). My best month in my five years was just shy of 25K in finance. If I could do that at a store that had a 1500 front end pack and 599 back end pack, I know its not imposable to have a GSM earning 35K a month at a store that has a real pack of 400 or something more reasonable.  Few and far in between these days ? HELL yes but not imposable. As for the "owner of the car dealership", these days are far from the norm of what owners got used to I am sure. 

I was called a few things when I posted sometime ago that Capone auto pulls all three CR to average an internal score..  and then they started with the CC as well and today we all know this to be true.So to anyone who post something here don't let people get you down! Keep posting what you know and share your experiences, after enough time we may come to find its true. Who knows your Information may help someone one day. I myself was messaged not long ago regarding a car financing bank and I was able to help someone out. Collectively our knowledge is far more powerful then anyone persons knowledge or thoughts.  

edit !!! I am trying to post a snapshot from my 401k... for a quarter last year my ROI was over 60% my YTD for 2012 ROI is almost 30% i dont even come close to the numbers in cash you guys have talked about investments just what i have scraped away over the years. but 40% can be done..

http://i1056.photobucket.com/albums/t377/mrcrush1/myficopic.jpg sorry best i could do was link to snapshot, not as hip with the computer as eveyone else

Message 44 of 65
improvingmycredit
Valued Contributor

+1
Well said. From all I've read on these forums, nothing is out of the realm of possibility. I know nothing of car sales or the rest of the mumbo jumbo on this thread but I do know good manners and respectfulness. Whether you believe or not, please some decorum at least. Smiley Happy. I believe the thread was in reference to a possible new card not a bosses credit profile. Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 642
Current Score: EQ 773, EX 780, TU 777 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 800+

Cards: NFCU Flagship 50K, DC 30K, BCP 28.6K, Arrival+ 25K, Citi DP 22.8K, CSR 20.5K, TotalRewards 25K, QuickSilver 20K

Message 45 of 65
xiownthisplacex
Frequent Contributor

Yes, that math doesn't make sense, I wasn't clear enough in my explanation because I added his investments (1M which are mutual funds, etc) and I forgot to mention stocks (i dont know how much he plays around with these), but that's where he makes most of the money, and that's different from the 1M invested, that's how he makes the 35k that I mentioned. I guess you can beleive what you want to beleive, if I was going to make something up, it would be that I make this kind of money lol. He built a freaking water fall for his pool that cost 23k! lol

mrcrush, yep, the finance guys here make 10-15k a month on average, close if not 20 on a great month. Our new car pack is 250 and used is 400, which is good for me Smiley Very Happy

Message 46 of 65
mrcrush20
New Contributor

after posting i dicided to do a bit of diging on myfico and i could not find a "white card" outside of the zync so i moved over to my googlefu and came across a card that is not invite only.....but...."You have to know someone who has one who will refer or nominate you or you need to have a relationship with one of their partners" The White Card Stratus

http://www.preeminentcards.com/the-white-card-stratus-rewards-card-visa-u-s-bank/

info i was able to find on it

it all seems a bit sketch

Ps as soon its a decent hour ill call my buddie who works for JPM to ask about a white card

Message 47 of 65
improvingmycredit
Valued Contributor

I did a google search also and came up with the Stratus card also.  I'd be interested in hearing about  any info after you speak with your JPM friend.  Just curious.

Starting Score: 642
Current Score: EQ 773, EX 780, TU 777 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 800+

Cards: NFCU Flagship 50K, DC 30K, BCP 28.6K, Arrival+ 25K, Citi DP 22.8K, CSR 20.5K, TotalRewards 25K, QuickSilver 20K

Message 48 of 65
Crashem
Valued Contributor

@xiownthisplacex wrote:

Yes, that math doesn't make sense, I wasn't clear enough in my explanation because I added his investments (1M which are mutual funds, etc) and I forgot to mention stocks (i dont know how much he plays around with these), but that's where he makes most of the money, and that's different from the 1M invested, that's how he makes the 35k that I mentioned. I guess you can beleive what you want to beleive, if I was going to make something up, it would be that I make this kind of money lol. He built a freaking water fall for his pool that cost 23k! lol

mrcrush, yep, the finance guys here make 10-15k a month on average, close if not 20 on a great month. Our new car pack is 250 and used is 400, which is good for me Smiley Very Happy

no biggie.  Just jealous of that kind of return.  Not something you can depend on I would think.  

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 49 of 65
bribro
Valued Contributor

@xiownthisplacex wrote:

@bribro wrote:

Personally, I think your boss/manager is full of it. First of all, $1M in investments at JPM is nothing; people with $10M get turned away as clients. I think he's lying about his credit limit and the AF reduction. The white card thing I know for a fact is not true.

Not about his investments, AMEX Centurion or Visa black card, I have seen them with my own eyes.

About the AF, limit and white card, I have no idea, but I don't suspect a reason why he would make that up. When he gets his Palladium and adds it to his account, he will show me his limit, so why would he lie about it now?

This whole thread is very suspect, hence my skepticism. Putting aside your manager's apparent confusion about a non-existent JPMC white card and his supposed 40% return from "playing" with stocks (in a flat market), what kind of boss/manager/person goes around showing their credit limits to employees?

TU FICO: 800 (2/1/14) | CK Score: 802 (2/1/14) | CS Score: 805 (2/1/14)

J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)
Message 50 of 65
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.