Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Worst Bank ever ....I HATE THE WITH PASSION NOW

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Worst Bank ever ....I HATE THE WITH PASSION NOW

i wouldnt have care if they would have turn me down for too many inqs. but what really upset me is that they approved it and then turn around in few weeks and cancel my card ...i had 12 inq. i applied for the card 13th was chase . and i wanted the card cuz we r having a baby and  i wanted my wife to use the card to get the stuff we need which will total more then 5000 $ i pay all my cards in full every month ....so it was a good way to earn rewards and discounts .. that is the only reason i have credit cards and to book tickets and hotels ....otherwise i can pay cash for every thing ...... but we live in USA where every body want to check ur credit even to get a good job they check your credit ....these banks and our gov. need to change polices for credit lending ....either close down ur banks cuz seem like they only wanna give credit to ppl who dont want it or old ppl who have 30 plus yr of credit and havnt appleid for any thing in 20 yrs ...... but guess what my empoyee got a 1400 credit card with BK in 2003 and 1 judgement and 2 collection account from peerless tires .... i told him use it now before they close it lol .......i read alot of posts ppl getting approve with BK and bad account on file ...but some one who have perfect credit but only high inqs ....they dont want me lol ....oh well i will live its not end of the world but ........i dont think this is a good way of treating ur customers but just playing with them ......so yes CHASE is worst bank ......and who ever takes there side will sooner or later become the victim of there shady lending practices.......and i am saying this cuz they close my friends acount with limit of 10,000$ for bogus reasons ....

Message 11 of 16
voidman
Established Contributor

> i read alot of posts ppl getting approve with BK and bad account on file ...but some one who have perfect credit but only high inqs

Number of inquires has always been a problem with the creditors, irrespective if the report is clean/bk high/low scores.

Perfect credit + many inqs ==> Risky guy.

-void
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

At least to me, it smells highly irregular and extremely unethical to approve someone for credit and then turn around and yank the rug out from under them for things on their CR that were already there when initially approved.  As one already stated, "Lender's Remorse."

Banks hate it when there is buyer's remorse and the banks scream and squeal like stuck pigs when it happens.  Then they have the pelotas to do the same thing to you and tell you "Tough cookies!"

It ought to be illegal.  Hmmm ... maybe it already is!

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree that does seem unfair, ironically JPMORGAN does some of the servicing for my trust, but I have never bothered to get a card from sister company owner whatever its considered, CHASE BANK because they seem to unstable, and yes I know financially are, i mean quick to change mind on decisions etc. Also none of the cards they offer appeal to me, have been asked by several trust managers if I want a card, always passed....Plus they all are not very appealing, appearance wise  lol.  I agree thats truly unfair to yank after granting! 

OP Agreed on BOFA Tarp money, incompetent CEO Ken Lewis, irresponsible board management, etc.i do not have a card with them nor will i!!!! ha its a "personal" issue when it comes to BOFA and my family and they sure failed us in many ways, complete negligence,dereliction of duty, so off topic but BOFA ya i agree completely!

Message 14 of 16
chasmith
Valued Contributor

I have to ask - what major ("too big to fail") national bank isn't horrible?  Poor service, arbitrary actions like CLD, high fees only going to get higher...

I'm sticking with USAA, and CUs or Community Banks.

BK7 Filed 8/11/2009 Discharged 11/23/2009. Purchased new home 4/11/2012
Starting Score:11/16/2009 EQ 566 11/16/2009 TU 538
Interim Score: 12/27/2012 EQ 683 09/17/2012 EX (lender) 670 1/01/2013 TU 701
Current Score: 11/06/2013 EQ 708 11/06/2013 EX 702 11/16/2013 702 11/06/2013 TU 729
Goal Score: EQ 740 EX 740 TU 740
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

UBS our family s primary bank that handles the q-tip trust, ranch s Minerals, single family office, etc. is pretty damn good. They are an enormity massive bank, and didn't cut any credit while my family was buying the adjacent ranch in a complex transaction. I might add this was in the midst of 2008s credit hiccup. Again I maintain too big to fall is bull, let the idiots fail and the winners prevail and drive competition so we have 1000 more card issuers, credit facilities, at the current rate we have what 5 primary issuers of 99% of our revolving credit! Fleet, MBNA, First USA, Nations Bank etc all bought up merged and now we are left with deadbeats! I support the idea of small issuers like Credit Unions, and even smaller regional banks. Though again, BANK OF AMERICA IS HORRIBLE. None of these outfits should be destroying peoples credit by arbitrary systems while on the backside delay repaying those of us that pay the bulk of the tax and do so INTEREST FREE! Thats my soapbox and I know I have been immune from the little charlatans guised as banks (citi) but it maddens me after I read people in the midst of a horrible financial disaster working hard and having immense pride in paying off a huge debt only to have the card cancelled, or even those that had it for one month then put 200 and paid it off, closed the next day. Just let them continue, I will not give my business in anyway to Citi or its affiliates, or BOFA which I had a Merrill Lynch trust services relationship I terminated with the trustees permission, and if more did that, I did explain why, I think maybe it will do the trick. Removing substantial capital will hurt them more than a consumer that did nothing to warrant CLD or other AA. lol tell me how you really feel? CUs rock!!! So do "select group of big boys" haha

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.