Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase *Your Offers* page

tag
jawbrkr
Established Contributor

Chase *Your Offers* page

If this belongs on another forum please feel free to move it. Now, am I the only one who just noticed that when you log into your chase account and click down to *Your Offers* it shows you offers you have from Chase. It states Browse offers we've selected for you based on your relationship with Chase. All the cards that popped up on mine show solid APRs. These are pretty much prequals even though when i run an actual prequal search I get nothing.

Chase.jpg

|| TU08: 811 || EQ08: 811 || EX08: 802 ||

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Chase *Your Offers* page

Nice offers. This is best for credit card subforum as approvals should be for approvals onlySmiley Happy
Message 2 of 21
jawbrkr
Established Contributor

Yeah, I honestly meant to post it in Credit cards forum but made a mistake. 

Message 3 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

This as been discussed here quite a bit since Chase moved to the new format

Message 4 of 21
jawbrkr
Established Contributor

I see, well I am not always in here and I was not aware and stumbled on it. I never usually navigate down to the *Offers* Page.

Message 5 of 21
JamP
Valued Contributor

It never shows anything for me but I only have the AARP with them. 

Congratz on solid offers.

250k+ CL and climbing.
Message 6 of 21
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

@jawbrkr wrote:

If this belongs on another forum please feel free to move it. Now, am I the only one who just noticed that when you log into your chase account and click down to *Your Offers* it shows you offers you have from Chase. It states Browse offers we've selected for you based on your relationship with Chase. All the cards that popped up on mine show solid APRs. These are pretty much prequals even though when i run an actual prequal search I get nothing.

I could do things I'm not proud of for that $500 banking offer. I'm with BoA for my primary bank, and they aren't anything special. Got a whopping $0 for opening my accounts with them, but at least I'm getting $120 a year on my BBR - that's free Netflix for just paying my bill. 

Now I need to replace my debit card because it's cracking in two pieces below the mag stripe and they want to charge me a $5 fee to replace it. The only place I use my debit card is their ATM's. 

Message 7 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Weird when that you dont get any offers off the Chase prequal page.  I had offers on my Chase account but ended up checking all the big banks sites for prequal offers.  I got one off the Chase site for 6% less APR off the prequal page than the one being offers as a "your offers".   Needless to say, I picked that one.

Message 8 of 21
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

@jawbrkr wrote:

All the cards that popped up on mine show solid APRs. These are pretty much prequals even though when i run an actual prequal search I get nothing.on

Same here. Maybe I've opted out? No, Chase, I have not.  Chase's underwriting makes no sense to me at all.  Mine had solid APRs on Dec 31st for CSP, Slate, and FU.  Approved $12k and lowest APR for CSP minutes after being denied for a CLI on my Freedom that I use somewhat regularly. (Thought I would make the best of the expected double-hard-pull.)  All of my offers had the lowest APRs that are listed when those cards have a range, so I thought I'd be a go on the CLI.

Message 9 of 21
rlx01
Established Contributor

These are better than prequals because they get around 5/24.
Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.